Quezon City Jobs Jr Lawyer / Paralegal-newly Board Passers Are Welcome(d.tuazon Qc,mon-fri) Position at Insular Oil Corporation
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Our company, Insular Oil Corporation is currently opening occasion for those of you who are interested in becoming a part of our company specifically Quezon City and its surrounding areas. For those of you who are interested to be a part of our company with the position of JR LAWYER / PARALEGAL-NEWLY BOARD PASSERS ARE WELCOME(D.TUAZON QC,MON-FRI) and able to work in the WFO (Work From Office) system with full time working hours.
We will openly welcome you if you meet these following criteria:
- Qualification: Not Specified
- Experienced in Services & Lawyer/Legal Asst
- Honest, disciplined, and responsible
- Uphold professionalism in the work environment
We offer you a fairly competitive base salary of ₱25,000 - ₱35,000 in average and can be adjusted according to the capabilities that you offer for our company and have been negotiated under HRD agreement.
|Insular Oil Corporation
|Jr Lawyer / Paralegal-newly Board Passers Are Welcome(d.tuazon Qc,mon-fri)
|1-4 Years Experienced Employee
|Type of Work
JR LAWYER / PARALEGAL-NEWLY BOARD PASSERS ARE WELCOME(D.TUAZON QC,MON-FRI)
I. JOB OBJECTIVES
In our Organization, the Legal Department is primarily responsible for providing all necessary legal services, for ensuring the legal compliance of all contracts and business transactions and to preclude or minimize any legal action against our organization, or in the event of a legal action, to ensure that the legal position of our organization is secured.
II. PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Assist the Head of Legal in the following functions:
A. Providing legal advice and guidance
1. Giving legal advice to the company, its divisions, officers and employees on matters of law and legal protection
2. Ensuring that all company operations and activities are compliant with Laws and all applicable Rules and Regulations
3. Representing the company in all meetings, conferences and public events, etc. which need legal guidance or advice.
1. Representation of company in courts, quasi-judicial, legislative and other government agencies.
2. Protection of company’s rights and interests in courts, quasi-judicial, legislative and other government agencies.
C. Corporate Work and Documentation Preparation and Contract Drafting
The Legal Division is responsible for drafting documents, contracts and forms compliant with existing Laws, and Rules and Regulations. The fulfillment of this function is based upon the following activities:
1. Creation of legal documentation and contract requirements
2. Drafting and approving documents and templates
3. Complying with documentation with existing local and international contracts
1. For Junior Lawyer, Bar Passer.
2. Law Underbar or Under Graduate are welcome to apply for paralegal
3. Graduate of Business Management Courses can apply
B. WORK EXPERIENCE
1. For Junior Lawyer, at least 1 or 2 years work experience in a lawfirm, corporate and litigation
2. For paralegal, basic work experience in a lawfirm and legal department in a corporate setting
WORK LOCATION: D. TUAZON QUEZON CITY
WORK SCHEDULE: MON-FRI, 9AM TO 7PM
FREE MEALS FOR LUNCH AND PM SNACKS
DIRECT HIRE AND PERMANENT
|National Capital Region
|Insular Oil Corporation, 47 D. Tuazon, Santa Mesa Heights, Quezon City, 1114 Metro Manila, Filipina
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Insular Oil Corporation (IOC) is a local player in the Philippine petroleum industry. Incorporated in 2002, it is one of the largest import-receiving facility of fuel products, servicing the storage and terminal requirements of prominent industry players.
Over the years, it has evolved and expanded its operations to the distribution of imported refined petroleum products channeled via its various ports in strategic locations allowing efficient operations and servicing a growing number of industrial accounts all over the country.
Insular Oil Corporation continuously aims to be a valuable partner for all industries nationwide.
- Industry: Oil / Gas / Petroleum
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 20 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Loans, Parking, Vision, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, with Uniform
- Specific Location: D. TUAZON