Pasay City Jobs Internal Communication Specialist Position at Philippine Airlines Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Do you currently live in the Pasay City and its surrounding areas and are looking for job vacancies? We are pleased to inform you that our company office, Philippine Airlines Inc. is currently seeking candidates to then join and fill the position as Internal Communication Specialist and able to work under full time working hours system.
We are a competent professional company, therefore we have specific criteria for the interested candidates. We give priority to candidates who are experienced in the field of Others & Journalist/Editors with a minimum Bachelor's Degree. In addition, we also prioritize candidates who are professional at work, uphold honesty, discipline in responsibility, and are capable to complete their task as well as possible.
We are offering a salary of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 for this position for interested candidates. However, this salary range can be negotiated and changed if the candidate's credibility exceeds our expectations and for sure, the agreement is adjusted to the policies of our company's HRD. Your capability will be highly appreciated by our company.
|Philippine Airlines Inc.
|Internal Communication Specialist
|1-4 Years Experienced Employee
|Type of Work
The Internal Communications Specialist is mainly responsible for providing assistance in the implementation and coordination of tasks, programs and projects under the division which include maintenance of archive documentations, publication of the company newsletter, provision of contents for Infoserve, assist in media handling, etc.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assists in communicating the significant corporate and industry development to Company’s internal clients (employees, stakeholders, etc.) through print and online media channels.
- Assists in safekeeping of archives containing official company documents, history, publications, photos, videos, as well as maintaining Company’s library and museum.
- Handles coverage of company events (service/product launch, stockholders’ meeting, events and other company events) for documentation and dissemination to internal clients.
- Monitors daily news clippings for dissemination to executives.
- Must have at least 1-2 years experience in media, communications and research
- Experience in projects and events management, planning, coordination and monitoring of activities/events
- Demonstrate writing, layout design, photography, public relations and media handling skills
|National Capital Region
|Zone 20, Philippine Airlines, 191 Domestic Rd, Pasay, 1300 Metro Manila, Filipina
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Philippine Airlines prides itself in being a service-oriented organization staffed with well-qualified, efficient and competent personnel.
People who exemplify the Filipino's desirable traits: mapagmalasakit, matulungin, masipag, matiyaga and masayahin. People who enjoy a rewarding experience traveling to far-off places. Who find fulfillment in helping other people, making them feel special and well cared for.
People who possess a sparkling personality that can inspire, impress and attract. Who exude warmth and confidence when dealing with others from all walks of life.
People who can handle pressure and stand long hours of work without losing the smile on their faces.
If you see yourself belonging to this special breed, then join us and be part of our team. As a PAL Employee, you can look forward to a bright career that offers countless learning experiences, attractive benefits and privileges, and a productive future.
- Industry: Aerospace / Aviation / Airline
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 28 days
- Benefits & Others: Business (e.g. Shirts)