Makati City Jobs Inforce Management Sr. Manager Position at Manulife Philippines
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
We are hiring! Our company is merrily looking for a candidate to fill the position of Inforce Management Sr. Manager. For those of you who live in Makati City and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join our company office, Manulife Philippines, and able to under a full time working hours.
As a professional business with expertise in the field we serve, we have specific standards for each candidates interested to join our company. If you have experience in the field of Accounting/Finance & Banking/Financial with at least Not Specified, professional, honest, and disciplined, we will enthusiastically hearing from you to join our company.
We offer you the salary rates ranging from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000. The provision pertaining to the average starting initial salary we offer may change if you meet or even beyond the minimum requirement we are looking for in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Inforce Management Sr. Manager
|Type of Work
The role for Inforce Management Senior Manager is responsible for looking into experience and trend analysis of persistency and mortality by putting in place robust process to explore and identify issues and classify them with clear prioritization.
- Use analytics-driven approach in root cause analysis to connect emerging issues/trends to business practices or external environment.
- Detect emerging trends in segments of the business that may not be visible at the macro level, and able to classify the issues/trends with clear prioritization.
- Assess impacts from the emerging issue/trend in current period, and assessing potential impact if trend continues or worsens.
- Able to communicate and seek Executive Leadership Team direction if there is uncertainty of resolution or material business tradeoff, which beyond owned/working group decision.
- Able to work with the function who owned the solution(s) to set timeline, resource allocation, solution delivery progress and escalation for supports if any roadblock emerge and monitor to ensure excel solution execution.
- Help in the management of solutions with proper documentation of solution execution plan, owner and KPIs and having regular touchpoint to evaluate solution impact against the set KPIs and having reflection to drive feedback loop and share learning to new business/solution.
- Build models/monitoring tools (PowerBI) and work closely with different project teams (Finance, Operations, Compliance, Distribution, Marketing) to ensure solution execution.
How will you create impact?
Reporting to the Director for New Business Portfolio Management Planning and Analytics
What motivates you?
- You obsess about customers, listen, engage and act for their benefit.
- You think big, with curiosity to discover ways to use your agile approach and enable business outcomes.
- You thrive in teams and enjoy getting things done together.
- You take ownership and build solutions, focusing on what matters.
- You do what is right, work with integrity and speak up.
- You share your humanity, helping us build a diverse and inclusive work environment for everyone.
What we are looking for
- Graduate of bachelor’s degree in mathematics or Statistics
- Associate of the Actuarial Society of the Philippines/Society of Actuaries
- Strong analytical, communication, relationship, and time management skills
- Personal qualities of integrity, credibility and strong work ethic
- Preferably proficient in Microsoft Office and AXIS Actuarial Software
What can we offer you?
- A competitive salary and benefits packages.
- A growth trajectory that extends upward and outward, encouraging you to follow your passions and learn new skills.
- A focus on growing your career path with us.
- Flexible work policies and strong work-life balance.
- Professional development and leadership opportunities.
Our commitment to you
- Values-first cultureWe lead with our Values every day and bring them to life together.
- Boundless opportunityWe create opportunities to learn and grow at every stage of your career.
- Continuous innovationWe invite you to help redefine the future of financial services.
- Delivering the promise of Diversity, Equity and InclusionWe foster an inclusive workplace where everyone thrives.
- Championing Corporate CitizenshipWe build a business that benefits all stakeholders and has a positive social and environmental impact.
|National Capital Region
|Manulife Philippines, 10th Floor NEX Tower, 6786 Ayala Ave, Makati, 1229, Filipina
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Manulife Financial Corporation is a leading international financial services group that helps people make their decisions easier and lives better. With our global headquarters in Toronto, Canada, we operate as Manulife across our offices in Canada, Asia, and Europe, and primarily as John Hancock in the United States. We provide financial advice, insurance, and wealth and asset management solutions for individuals, groups and institutions. At the end of 2019, we had more than 35,00 employees, over 98,00 agents, and thousands of distribution partners, serving almost 30 million customers.
As of September 30, 2020, we had $1.3 trillion (US$943 billion) in assets under management and administration, and in the previous 12 months we made $31.2 billion in payments to our customers. Our principal operations are in Asia, Canada and the United States where we have served customers for more than 155 years. We trade as 'MFC' on the Toronto, New York, and the Philippine stock exchanges and under '945' in Hong Kong.
- Industry: Insurance
- Company Size: 2001 - 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 29 days
- Benefits & Others: Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), Flexible Spending