Quezon City Jobs Implementation Consultant Position at Intogreat Solutions
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Do you currently live in the Quezon City and its surrounding areas and are looking for job vacancies? We are pleased to inform you that our company office, Intogreat Solutions is currently seeking candidates to then join and fill the position as Implementation Consultant and able to work under full time working hours system.
We are a competent professional company, therefore we have specific criteria for the interested candidates. We give priority to candidates who are experienced in the field of Computer/Information Technology & IT-Network/Sys/DB Admin with a minimum Bachelor's Degree. In addition, we also prioritize candidates who are professional at work, uphold honesty, discipline in responsibility, and are capable to complete their task as well as possible.
We are offering a salary of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 for this position for interested candidates. However, this salary range can be negotiated and changed if the candidate's credibility exceeds our expectations and for sure, the agreement is adjusted to the policies of our company's HRD. Your capability will be highly appreciated by our company.
|1-4 Years Experienced Employee
|Type of Work
You will be engaged in implementing the Insurance solution for a broad range of clients in a fast paced environment using a prescribed implementation methodology and tooling.
You will have the qualities needed to utilise your in-depth knowledge of software implementations to lead our clients and engage with your teammates through the full project lifecycle from consulting with the customer and scoping requirements; solution configuration, supporting data migration; document and report customisation; through to supporting UAT and deployment of production releases.
You will also be engaged in supporting the ongoing growth of the company by working with the Product & Development teams to deliver the Product roadmap
- Act as a member of a project team to deliver Insurance solutions by engaging with clients to deliver:
- Definition of solution requirements
- Requirements gathering and customer facing meetings
- Configuration and unit testing of configured solutions
- Configuration of standard documents and reports
- Development of custom documents and reports using the prescribed reporting engine (dependent on SQL experience / technical ability)
- Leadership / support of data migration activities
- Assisting the customers through acceptance testing
- Documentation and training
- Engagement with the Customer team to enable Production deployment and handover to Operate mode
- Act as a Project Lead and work with the PMO to deliver projects using the project management framework (subject to experience level)
- Work with the Sales team by engaging in pre-sales engagements and evaluations
- Provide L2 / L3 triage support to the Customer team to resolve support tickets relating to the Insurance platform
- Work collaboratively with the Product Team to implement the product roadmap by identifying and supporting implementation of product enhancements.
- Experience is SQL Developer in writing cursors, procedures, Functions
- Running manual database connection tests, resolving errors, and providing back-end support.
- Read/Prepares documentation on report specifications.
- Developing new reports or modifying existing reports as per specifications.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Great organizational and time management skills.
- Knowledge of the insurance industry, practices and compliance – broker and or underwriter (preferable)
- At least 3 years of related experience (implementation and project leadership)
- Excellent collaboration and communication abilities.
Here are the reasons why you should join Intogreat:
- Competitive Salary Package
- HMO on Day 1 w/ 2 Free Dependents – Enjoy up to 200k MBL
- Group Life Insurance
- 20 Paid Leaves
- Bereavement Assistance
- Above Market Annual Appraisal
- Work-life Balance
- High Staff Engagement Culture
- Long-term Development Plan Program
- Free Training Courses
- Cultural Training
- Emerging Leaders’ Program
- High-end IT Devices
- Employee Awards and Events
|National Capital Region
|Intogreat Philippines | Staff Outsourcing Offshoring Company Manila, 11F Felina Corporate Plaza, 5 Eastwood Ave, Bagumbayan, Quezon City, 1100 Metro Manila, Filipina
- Permanent WFH (1x onsite in a month)
- Dayshift and Weekends Off
- Day 1 HMO w/ 2 Free Dependents and Group Life Insurance
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Intogreat is a superior Australian offshoring and consulting company. Working in partnership with our SME clients we use our expertise to seamlessly integrate offshoring resources within businesses. We help our customers increase revenue, improve their customer experience and client retention rates, improve productivity, quality and reduce costs. We provide our clients with talented, motivated high performing team players. We are committed to delivering value that strengthens and grows our client's business and providing a workplace for our staff that enables them to grow, develop and deliver exceptional outcomes.
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 6 days