Pasig City Jobs Hr Generalist Position at Accent Micro Technologies, Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
Our company, Accent Micro Technologies, Inc. is currently opening occasion for those of you who are interested in becoming a part of our company specifically Pasig City and its surrounding areas. For those of you who are interested to be a part of our company with the position of HR Generalist and able to work in the WFO (Work From Office) system with full time working hours.
We will openly welcome you if you meet these following criteria:
- Qualification: Bachelor's/College Degree
- Experienced in Admin/Human Resources & Human Resources
- Honest, disciplined, and responsible
- Uphold professionalism in the work environment
We offer you a fairly competitive base salary of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 in average and can be adjusted according to the capabilities that you offer for our company and have been negotiated under HRD agreement.
|Accent Micro Technologies, Inc.
|1-4 Years Experienced Employee
|Type of Work
What’s in store if you consider this opportunity?
- Performance Based Incentive
- Competitive leave entitlement
- Flexible Working Hours
- Yearly Christmas Basket
- Yearly Anniversary Token
- Covid Assistance Program
- International Travel Incentive
- Retirement Plan
- Support for Career Development and Enhancement
- Promotion of Work-Life Balance
- Family-Oriented Organizational Culture
The HR Generalist is primarily responsible for overseeing and maintaining 201 files and compensation and benefits of the employees.
To succeed in this role, you need to have:
- Bachelor’s/College Degree in Psychology or Human Resource Development.
- At least 1-4 years experience specialized in HR General.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Candidate must be willing to work in C. Raymundo Ave. Pasig City.
|National Capital Region
|Accent Micro Technologies, Inc. Warehouse, 259 C. Raymundo Avenue, Pasig, Metro Manila, Filipina
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
AMTI harnesses and advances Filipino ingenuity to deliver innovative technology solutions locally and globally. True to our core of being an organization that promotes Filipino values, we continually invest and believe in the innate talent and ability of our countrymen. AMTI's remarkable growth stems from an advocacy that cultivates Philippine talent. Since our inception in 1996, AMTI has been at the forefront in building partnerships with some of the world's leading brands in technology. We pride ourselves for being a 100% Filipino-owned company that started as a hardware provider. With only 19 employees when we first operated, AMTI now employs over 600 highly skilled personnel and certified engineers. Our customer base covers more than 3,00 clients across the Philippines, and have placed continued trust in our innovative technology solutions. We have also expanded our reach with established offices in key cities of the Philippines namely, Manila, Cebu, Davao and Subic.
- Industry: Computer / Information Technology (Software)
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 10 days
- Benefits & Others: Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), Stable & secured company (1996), Hybrid Work Set-up, Work-Life Balance, Training
- Specific Location: Ortigas Centre, Pasig City