National Capital Region Jobs Hr Assistant – Employee Relations Position at PRIMELINE PRODUCTS PHILIPPINES INC.
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Our company, PRIMELINE PRODUCTS PHILIPPINES INC. is currently opening occasion for those of you who are interested in becoming a part of our company specifically National Capital Reg and its surrounding areas. For those of you who are interested to be a part of our company with the position of HR Assistant - Employee Relations and able to work in the WFO (Work From Office) system with full time working hours.
We will openly welcome you if you meet these following criteria:
- Qualification: Bachelor's/College Degree
- Experienced in Admin/Human Resources & Human Resources
- Honest, disciplined, and responsible
- Uphold professionalism in the work environment
We offer you a fairly competitive base salary of ₱18,000 - ₱20,000 in average and can be adjusted according to the capabilities that you offer for our company and have been negotiated under HRD agreement.
|PRIMELINE PRODUCTS PHILIPPINES INC.
|Hr Assistant - Employee Relations
|National Capital Region
|1-4 Years Experienced Employee
|Type of Work
- Government compliance with labor laws and regulations
- Educate and inform Management and employees of the latest laws on labor and employment
- Ensure implementation of labor and employment rules and regulations
- Compilations of HR policies, procedure and guidelines
- Ensure the proper application of the Company Code of Conduct and its periodic review and update
- Manage investigate process of internal complaints of discrimination, harassment, retaliation and other high-rick employment issues.
- Liaise and coordinate with the Company’s legal retainer
- Attend to Labor complaints and SENA and NLRC conferences
- Give feedback to Management on employee job satisfaction
- Implement employee engagement programs
- Preparation and Submission of monthly tardiness reports
- Ensure observation of the due process in administering disciplinary action and issuance of DA memos
Graduate of a bachelor’s Degree in the field of Human Resources Management, Psychology, Behavioral Science or Business Management
At least 3 years relevant work experience in various HR functions, in a generalist or specialist position
|National Capital Region
|Primeline Products Philippines Inc., 40 M.San Buenaventura, Pasig, 1600 Metro Manila, Filipina
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Primeline Products Philippines is engaged in the development and distribution of premium consumer brands in the Philippines sourced from all over the world. Over the past 26 years, we have diversified our successful portfolio bringing in new and innovative brands which cater to the fast-paced lifestyle and growing economy of the Philippines.
- Industry: Retail / Merchandise
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 29 days
- Benefits & Others: Others, Uniform, govement mandate benefits, VL/SL, Mon - Friday 9am to 7pm