National Capital Region Jobs Graphic Designer Position at Silverlush Realty Inc
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Hi, there! Are you that lucky person we are looking for which will join our company? We will be delighted to have you!
We are hiring for candidates in the residents of National Capital Reg and the surrounding regions, we are open recruitment for the positions as Graphic Designer in our business office, Silverlush Realty Inc.
This is a decent opportunity for you who are willing to work under full time working hours.
Candidates with a Bachelor's/College Degree & Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam) or even higher and greatly experienced in Arts/Media/Communications & Arts/Creative Design are especially required. Because our company values a competitive and professional work atmosphere, the candidates we seek must be dependable, honest, disciplined, and diligent.
We can offer you a salary that is generally between ₱16,000 - ₱38,000, which is competitive and reasonable. But no need to be worry! If you are beyond our expectations and dedicated to bringing our company to be much better with the credibility that you can offer, the salary range is negotiable and also can be changed according to our company HRD agreement.
|Silverlush Realty Inc
|National Capital Region
|1-4 Years Experienced Employee
|Bachelor's/College Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)
|Type of Work
- Responsible for a wide variety of designs on websites, social media, and other digital platforms;
- Basic editing of short videos and creating GIFs for social media advertisements and posts;
- Provide thought-leadership on web layout/design;
- Understanding of marketing concepts and design principles;
- Can play concepts and ideas to deliver the expected output;
- Developing concepts, graphics, and layouts, including making decisions about fonts, images, readability, and readers’/audience’s needs.
- Establish and promote design guidelines aligned to the standards of company branding;
- Can create high-fidelity mockups for vetting and user testing;
- Review final layouts and suggest improvements if required;
- Assist in the development of a brand and how to convey it cohesively across our multiple digital platforms;
- Determine appropriate architecture, and other technical solutions, and make relevant recommendations (if necessary) ;
- Execute all visual layout and design stages from concept to final hand-off of the overall branding identity of Silverlush;
- Keeping up to date with design and software trends; and
- Maintain complete documentation related to all the layout/design published across all platforms.
- Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Design, Computer Science, or significant equivalent experience.
- Basic editing of short videos and creating GIFs for social media advertisements and posts.
- A minimum of three (3) years of experience in layout and design
- Associate’s degree in graphic design or similar field
- Understands marketing, production, website design, corporate identity, product development, advertisements, and multimedia design;
- Experience in delivering creative ideas and following through to content creation and distribution.
- Effective management including time and communication skills and ability to meet deadlines.
- Able to give and receive constructive criticism in terms of receiving feedback from the delivered output.
- Proficient in using Adobe products or equivalent tools.
- Knowledge of browser compatibility across multiple platforms and devices.
- Handled the launching of branding
- A slight background in photography
- Highly preferred to have an involvement or exposure in Architectural / Construction / Real estate
|National Capital Region
|Silverlush Food Corporation, 1801 - 1803 High Street South Bldg. 26th St, Cor 11th Ave, Taguig, Filipina
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Silverlush is a dynamic startup company adhering to the highest global standards of architectural and engineering services in the property design and development industry.
The company is located at30th, IBM Plaza, Eastwood City, Bagumbayan, Quezon City
- Industry: Property / Real Estate
- Registration No.: CS201807612
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 16 days
- Benefits & Others: Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Sports (e.g. Gym), Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Casual (e.g. T-shirts), Raises & Promotions