Makati City Jobs General Accountant Position at Equicom Savings Bank, Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Our company, Equicom Savings Bank, Inc. are currently hiring for interested candidates to join and to be a part of our company as general accountant with a full time work system, which domiciled in Makati City and surrounding areas. As a professiona company, the minimum criteria we need for candidates interested is Bachelor's/College Degree which experienced in Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting.
Candidates who uphold honesty and discipline are a must for our company.
The competitive net salary we can offer is start from ₱16,000 to a maximum of ₱38,000, depending on the capability of the candidate and can be discussed with the HRD of our company.
|Equicom Savings Bank, Inc.
|1-4 Years Experienced Employee
|Type of Work
- Ensure completeness of data entries in the General Ledger
- Record daily transactions in the GL system accurately and timely
- Post month-end journal entries in the system within deadline
- Maintain schedules of each account for proper and timely monitoring
- Prepare monthly reconciliation of all balance sheet accounts
- Assist with preparing tax returns and bank reporting requirements for BSP and external audit
- Coordinate with requesting units for any accounting related concern
- Ability to perform other tasks as may be assigned by the immediate superior
- Accounting graduate with at least one year of relevant experience
- Experience in Temenos (T24) as a core banking system a plus
- Ability to analyze data and produce reports and required schedules according to requirements and deadlines
- Proficient in MS Office especially for Excel and accounting software(e.g. Noah)
- Fast learner-detail oriented, critical thinker and able to work independently with minimum supervision as well as a team player
- Related experience with general accounting and accounts reconciliation in a banking industry preferred but not required
- Self-directed and can start immediately
|National Capital Region
|Equicom Savings Bank (ATM) - Cibi, 3306 Zapote, Makati, 1200 Metro Manila, Filipina
- training and career opportunities
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Equicom Savings Bank (EqB) is a medium-sized savings bank that was established on September 29, 2008. It is a member of the Equicom Group and is majority owned by Antonio L. Go.
As of end-December 2018, the Bank was among the country's top 20 thrift banks (in a group of 51 small, medium, and large thrift banks) in terms of total assets, total deposits, total loan portfolio volume, and return on equity. At present, EqB has a total of 9 branches strategically located in the National Capital Region (NCR), Southern Luzon, and Visayas. It has Automated Teller Machines (ATMs) in all its branches and in select off-site locations. Moreover, its cardholders can access over 20,00 BancNet ATMs nationwide and over one (1) million VISA Plus ATMs worldwide.
The Bank's corporate vision is to be the preferred savings bank of small- and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) and consumers. On the other hand, its corporate mission aims to provide stakeholders - the banking public, shareholders, and employees alike - with responsive and innovative solutions and excellent service. EqB is the first bank to receive the Pagtugon Award bestowed by the Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas (BSP) in 2012. This award recognizes EqB’s excellence in responding to issues or concerns of clients referred to the Bank by the BSP.
To achieve this, EqB assures delivery of efficient and personalized service to its customers, pursues optimized return on shareholder investment, and ensures the continuous professional growth and personal well-being of its employees. It also seeks avenues to maximize synergy with business partners as well as promote corporate social responsibility.
EqB’s strong presence in its niche market not only rests on its solid banking relationship with its clients and its synergistic connection with other companies in the Equicom Group but also draws momentum from the dedicated efforts of its highly-competent professional teams steeped in sound banking practices and operations.
- Industry: Banking / Financial Services
- Registration No.: 86524
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 28 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Loans, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), HMO Coverage
- Specific Location: Salcedo Street, Legaspi Village