Makati City Jobs Finance Manager (cpa) Position at Ayala Property Management Corporation (APMC)
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Do you currently live in the Makati City and its surrounding areas and are looking for job vacancies? We are pleased to inform you that our company office, Ayala Property Management Corporation (APMC) is currently seeking candidates to then join and fill the position as Finance Manager (CPA) and able to work under full time working hours system.
We are a competent professional company, therefore we have specific criteria for the interested candidates. We give priority to candidates who are experienced in the field of Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting with a minimum Bachelor's Degree. In addition, we also prioritize candidates who are professional at work, uphold honesty, discipline in responsibility, and are capable to complete their task as well as possible.
We are offering a salary of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 for this position for interested candidates. However, this salary range can be negotiated and changed if the candidate's credibility exceeds our expectations and for sure, the agreement is adjusted to the policies of our company's HRD. Your capability will be highly appreciated by our company.
|Ayala Property Management Corporation (APMC)
|Finance Manager (cpa)
|Supervisor/5 Years & Up Experienced Employee
|Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)
|Type of Work
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree , Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam), Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Has at least 2-3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position. Preferably specializing in Finance – Audit/Taxation or equivalent.
- At least one (1) year of working experience in Auditing Firm is an advantage
- Applicants must be willing to work in Makati.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Produces and analyze monthly financial statements for presentation to principals and pursue material variances
- Manage receivables and payables of the properties handled
- Coordinate with external and internal auditors
- Ensure the implementation of finance control onsite
|National Capital Region
|Ayala Property Management Corporation, Makati Stock Exchange Building, Ayala Ave, Makati, 1200 Metro Manila, Filipina
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Ayala Property Management Corporation (APMC) is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Ayala Land, Inc., engaged in integrated property management services including building administration center and subdivision maintenance, and special technical services. It continues to provide property management services for shopping centers, subdivisions, parking structures, waterworks operations and other properties developed by Ayala Land and its subsidiaries. APMC is best known for managing strategic parking facilities, office and residential towers in the Philippines premier business district, Makati City. It pioneered in automating parking, operations and continues to introduce similar innovations in its other areas of operation such as recycling water from households for non-potable uses.
APMC offers the Ayala brand of service: personalized and customer-centered services, pro-active and cost-efficient maintenance, and continuous innovation on facilities and services that will enhance property values over time.
To be the best property management company in the Philippines, so that when people in business think property management, they think first and foremost of APMC and the property management standards set by the Company.
- Industry: Property / Real Estate
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 13 days
- Benefits & Others: Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Corporate Attire