National Capital Region Jobs Executive Assistant Position at Birds International Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
As a competent company, we Birds International Inc. are looking for candidates for the position of executive assistant with full time work system. We are looking for candidates who uphold honesty and discipline at work, with minimum criteria Bachelor's/College Degree, experienced in Admin/Human Resources & Secretarial/Executive Personal Assistant and domiciled in National Capital Reg and surrounding areas.
Our company offers competitive salary that can be adjusted to how skilled the capability of interested candidates will be, with monthly base salary ₱20,000 - ₱25,000 in accordance with the decisions of our company's HRD.
|Birds International Inc.
|National Capital Region
|1-4 Years Experienced Employee
|Type of Work
- The main role of the BII Executive Assistant / Office staff is to support the top management and the entire company. The Executive Assistant /Office staff will manage mostly business related tasks such as creating reports, taking minutes of meetings and other organizational tasks.
- To perform this job properly, he or she should have a detailed understanding of Microsoft Office and be fast at identifying and solving problems.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s/College Degree in Accounting /Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- At least 1 Year of working experience in the related field is required for this position and specialized in Clerical/ Administrative Support or equivalent
- Knowledge of human resources management practices and procedures.
- Knowledge of accounting, data and administrative management practices and procedures
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent skills using Excel , MS Word, Power Point
- Multi -tasking, Flexible, resourceful and self -directed
- Good writing, reporting and organizational skills
- Innovative and solution -oriented
- Can work with minimal supervision
- Preferably living within the area or nearby the area.
- Must be easily be contacted via phone and /or e-mail
|National Capital Region
|Birds International Incorporated, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Filipina
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Birds International, Inc. (BII) is the largest captive breeding facility for parrots founded in 1978. It is engaged in the conservation and propagation of the world’s rarest exotic bird species. It operates its activities on a six-and-a-half-hectare farm in Fairview, Quezon City.
To achieve the desired breeding conditions and provide the expertise required for the successful propagation of the birds, BII has the necessary facilities such as a veterinary hospital, laboratory, air-conditioned nursery rooms, fully insulated hatchery with egg incubators and hatchers, dietary centers, water filtration systems, sprinkler systems and staff quarters. A foreign associate Avian veterinarian conducts in-house training on a regular basis as the scope of the local veterinary practice is limited to dogs and cats.
As we continue to thrive in fulfilling our mission, we invite you to explore possible career opportunities with us.
- Industry: Retail / Merchandise
- Registration No.: N/A
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 4 days
- Benefits & Others: Miscellaneous allowance, Business (e.g. Shirts), Monday - Saturday
- Specific Location: Quezon City