Mandaluyong City Jobs Electrical Planner Position at XISCO
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Candidates who are domiciled in Mandaluyong City and its surroundings and meet these following minimum criteria:
- Qualification: Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)
- Experienced in Engineering & Electrical
- Behave in a disciplined, honest, responsible, and professional manner in the work environment.
The initial salary that we can offer is quite competitive with a range of ₱33,000 - ₱37,000. If the credibility and experience that the candidate has exceeds the minimum criteria we need, the salary can change and adjusted according to the decisions of our company's HRD agreement.
|Supervisor/5 Years & Up Experienced Employee
|Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)
|Type of Work
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Prepares planning for the Archibus Preventive Maintenance works and E-Serves including issuance of Archibus PM Activities to all Technicians and Operators daily.
· Attends to Client requests that may be deemed urgent or priority for work execution and completion.
· Submits all data and reports needed for the Weekly and Monthly Report pertaining to E-Serve and Archibus, this shall include coordination daily with the O&M Team related with Maintenance.
· Ensure that all reports and data are accurate and concise before sending or endorsing to the Client.
· Order, receive and supervise required material to assist maintenance activities. Conducts inventory of spare parts, materials needed for maintenance activities. Checking for availability on eProc, Engineering Store and third-party supplier.
· Collects drawings, manuals, and other documents to assist the client, vendor/contractor and maintenance repairs or modifications.
· Submit engineering drawings for any further required revisions or upgrades.
· Coordinate all building facility and equipment shutdowns to attain all essential schedules.
· Execute modification in maintenance records and key equipment with significant spares during setting reorder levels along with quantities.
· Provide technical assistance for supporting entire on-site O&M activities.
· Ensure that the KPI/SLA criteria is met and achieved by the O&M Team. Provides support to Company’s goals and objectives.
· Supervise Technicians and Operators and ensure that they comply with Company and Client’s Best Practices.
· Conducts work performance evaluation of B3 Shift Engineers, Technicians and Operators on a quarterly basis.
Support proactively all E2HSMS and QA activities, procedures and policies including the ISO compliance and best practices.
|National Capital Region
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
XISCO (Xceptional International Services and Safety Corporation) is an integrated facility management support specializes in cleaning and maintenance and employs 6,00+ diverse employees.
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 27 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)