National Capital Region Jobs Disbursement Analyst Position at Coca-Cola Bottlers Business Services, Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
We are open recruitment and happily inform you that we are looking for candidates to fill the position of Disbursement Analyst in our company, Coca-Cola Bottlers Business Services, Inc.. For candidates who reside in National Capital Reg and its neighboring regions, we are looking for you to be a part of us and work in our company office, and able to labor under a full time system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers, because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible if you have expertise in the fields Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting and possess a Bachelor's/College Degree or higher.
We offer you a fairly competitive salary that can be adjusted depending on the credibility you can contribute to our company. It typically ranges from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 and likely to change at any time. This salary negotiation must be agreed based on our company's HRD agreement.
|Coca-Cola Bottlers Business Services, Inc.
|National Capital Region
|1-4 Years Experienced Employee
|Type of Work
The role will support the business in performing Accounts Payable transactional activities on its disbursement processing.
- Performs vendor critical fields Audit Trail to ensure master data changes are dulya uthorized and supported with the required documentation.
- Generates and reviews Open Items and ensure validity of transactions for payment based on criteria and controls agreed with the client.
- Prepares and submits funding request for transactions due for payment based on the agreed schedule.
- Executes payment run for all types of payments.
- Uploads payment transactions from SAP to the bank’s portal and ensures that transactions are successfully interfaced.
- Notifies the vendors for the availability of payments.
- Releases checks.
- Maintains a check register for manually prepared checks.
- Uploads Check and Official Receipt information to SAP for tax compliance requirements.
- Reviews outstanding checks and coordinates with Query & Incident Management Team for escalation.
- Raises ticket whenever an issue is encountered during disbursement and other provides complete information.
- Ensures timely disbursement process once resolution has been provided.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any accounting or financial related course.
- Minimum 2-3 years experience in accounts payable and/or disbursement management.
- Has worked in BPO or Shared Services industry will be an advantage.
- Knowledgeable in using SAP.
- Work arrangement is Hybrid – located in Quezon City.
- Can start ASAP.
|National Capital Region
|QCQF+583 Coca-Cola Europacific Partners, Semarang, Kerban, Harjosari, Kec. Bawen, Kabupaten Semarang, Jawa Tengah 50552
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Coca-Cola Bottlers Business Services (CCBBS) is a 100% wholly-owned entity of Coca-Cola Beverages Philippines, Inc. Aimed at driving efficiencies across multiple bottling operations, CCBBS delivers transactional and data analytics services in finance.
With our brands, our people, our financial strength, and our global reach as our most formidable assets, we continue to expand upward in new and exciting ways.
- Industry: Consumer Products / FMCG
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 24 days
- Benefits & Others: Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Smart Casual
- Specific Location: Quezon City