National Capital Region Jobs Credit Appraiser (caloocan) Position at Philippine Business Bank
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Philippine Business Bank has open a job vacancy for the domicile of National Capital Reg and surrounding areas as credit appraiser (caloocan) with full time work system which will then be placed in our company office.
The candidates we need are those who have the minimum criteria of Bachelor's/College Degree & Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam) and experienced and have the integrity to work in the field of Accounting/Finance & Banking/Financial.
Our company highly values a professional and competitive work environment, therefore, candidates are required to uphold honesty and discipline in a work environtment.
As a professional company, we offer a competitive monthly base salary ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 which can be adjusted by the decision of our HRD company and adjusts to the capabilities of the candidate offers for our company.
|Philippine Business Bank
|Credit Appraiser (caloocan)
|National Capital Region
|1-4 Years Experienced Employee
|Bachelor's/College Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)
|Type of Work
Responsible for conducting and preparing accurate appraisal reports at the least cost and within deadline, and to assist the lending officers in the credit evaluation process.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent.
- At least 1 Year(s) of working experience in a bank as Appraiser is required for this position.
- Licensed Appraiser is an advantage.
- 1 Full time position is available.
|National Capital Region
|CXXM+9GM PBB Philippine Business Bank, Alabang Zapota Road, Talon 2, Las Piñas, 1747 Metro Manila, Filipina
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Philippine Business Bank (PBB) was incorporated on January 28, 1997 as Total Savings Bank and was granted the authority to operate as a thrift bank by the Monetary Board (MB) No.29 dated January 8, 1997. On December 16, 1997, the Securities and Exchange Commission approved the change in its corporate name to the present one.
PBB is a savings bank which focuses on corporate and small and medium enterprise (SME) markets. The Company provides close to a full range of banking services and products including cash management, retail and corporate lending, deposit products, international trade finance, treasury and trust products.
As of April 26, 2021, PBB has 160 branches with most branches located in areas with high concentration of SME such as Caloocan, Malabon, Navotas, Valenzuela, and Quezon City as well as in highly urbanized cities outside Metro Manila such as Cebu, Davao, and Bacolod.
- Industry: Banking / Financial Services
- Company Size: 1001 - 2000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 24 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Parking, Vision, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)
- Specific Location: Caloocan City