Makati City Jobs Corporate Communications Writer – Makati (for Pssi) Position at Ayala Property Management Corporation (APMC)
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
We are hiring! To candidates with Bachelor's/College Degree which prioritizing honesty and discipline and experienced in the field of Others & Journalist/Editors, we Ayala Property Management Corporation (APMC), are looking for candidates who are interested to join us and fill the position as corporate communications writer - makati (for pssi) and dedicated to work in full time which domiciled in Makati City and surrounding areas.
We offer a competitive monthly base salary from ₱20,000 - ₱28,000.
Due to prioritize professionalism in the work environment, the salary can be adjusted upon compromise with our company's HRD according to the capabilities of the candidate.
|Ayala Property Management Corporation (APMC)
|Corporate Communications Writer - Makati (for Pssi)
|1-4 Years Experienced Employee
|Type of Work
- responsible for developing events and projects materials for our external and internal customers.
- assist the team in delivering and checking press releases/ articles, e-newsletters and digital content.
- Track media mentions and assists in handling customer feedback.
- BS in Marketing, BS in Adverstising, BS in Communication Arts, BS in Multimedia Arts ( MMA ), BS in Journalism, BS in Creative Writing
- Good communication skills ( written and verbal )
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office ( excel, word, powerpoint )
- Knows how to use Adobe Creative Suites (Photoshop, premier, after effects )
- Photography and Videography
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Customer oriented
|National Capital Region
|Ayala Property Management Corporation, Makati Stock Exchange Building, Ayala Ave, Makati, 1200 Metro Manila, Filipina
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Ayala Property Management Corporation (APMC) is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Ayala Land, Inc., engaged in integrated property management services including building administration center and subdivision maintenance, and special technical services. It continues to provide property management services for shopping centers, subdivisions, parking structures, waterworks operations and other properties developed by Ayala Land and its subsidiaries. APMC is best known for managing strategic parking facilities, office and residential towers in the Philippines premier business district, Makati City. It pioneered in automating parking, operations and continues to introduce similar innovations in its other areas of operation such as recycling water from households for non-potable uses.
APMC offers the Ayala brand of service: personalized and customer-centered services, pro-active and cost-efficient maintenance, and continuous innovation on facilities and services that will enhance property values over time.
To be the best property management company in the Philippines, so that when people in business think property management, they think first and foremost of APMC and the property management standards set by the Company.
- Industry: Property / Real Estate
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 13 days
- Benefits & Others: Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Corporate Attire