National Capital Region Jobs Cloud Delivery Manager Position at Prime Manpower (A ManpowerGroup Affiliate)
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
As a competent company, we Prime Manpower (A ManpowerGroup Affiliate) are looking for candidates for the position of cloud delivery manager with full time work system. We are looking for candidates who uphold honesty and discipline at work, with minimum criteria Not Specified, experienced in Computer/Information Technology & IT-Software and domiciled in National Capital Reg and surrounding areas.
Our company offers competitive salary that can be adjusted to how skilled the capability of interested candidates will be, with monthly base salary ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 in accordance with the decisions of our company's HRD.
|Prime Manpower (A ManpowerGroup Affiliate)
|Cloud Delivery Manager
|National Capital Region
|Type of Work
Oversights and implements the overall Infra cloud economics based activities whose activities are centered on maintaining cloud costs based on cascaded budget. On top of the role, manager is expected to have a very strong business-acumen and has the deliberate confidence on driving technological integration in the hopes to present optimization opportunities that shall cut across on risk, cost and performance latency reduction.
Focus: Cloud Cost Optimization and Management, Project Management, People Management, Cloud Economics Process, Policy and Strategy Creation and Implementation, Financial Management, IT Business Analysis, Use Case and Research.
A cloud economist is an expert in cloud economics: principles, costs, and benefits. Cloud economists help businesses forecast their costs and savings for a new cloud solution. A TCO (Total Cost of Ownership) business case analysis from a cloud economist can serve as an invaluable decision-making resource.
● understanding of general IT flow in terms workflow and costing
● data analysis using excel to come up with a report for higher ups
● manages overall direction of all Cloud resources
● presents the current overall cloud resource situation and cost drivers to higher management
● drives all governance aspect of all Cloud Providers (Ali and AWS)
● creates Implementing Rules and Regulations for effective governance of existing and new instances
● decides on the most cost effective exercise for existing instances based from usage
● applies agreed policies to new requests for instances
● manages all running costs and credits involving Cloud that will be the basis of future budgets
● manages capacity such as specifications, number, alignment with teams and usage of instances according to demand
● will execute chargeback scheme to effectively disseminate budget to respective teams according to requirements
● manages schedule of executions for all cloud related movements
● coordinates manpower for executions for all cloud related movements with Demand Management team
● works with dev ops for continuous integration and application lifecycle mngt
● Interacts with system owners on the most cost effective approach to cloud resources per request
● analyze remaining credits and how running balance will affect time frame delivery
● monitors utilizations of instances per component to see which can be downgraded or decommissioned
● participate in Monthly Business Review with both cloud vendors to check and mitigate any issues concerning their services
|National Capital Region
|Primepower Manpower Services, 5768 Kalayaan Ave, Brgy. 1213, Makati, Metro Manila, Filipina
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
ManpowerGroup is the world leader in employment services for almost 70 years. Every day, we connect people to meaningful work. Whether you are just a fresh graduate trying to enter the workforce or a professional looking for a career change, we are here to help you navigate the world of work and make the experience better for you.
ManpowerGroup (NYSE: MAN) has been the world’s workforce expert, creating innovative workforce solutions, for nearly 70 years. We connect more than 600,00 men and women to meaningful work across a wide range of skills and industries every day. Through our ManpowerGroup family of brands — Manpower, Experis, Right Management and ManpowerGroup Solutions — we help more than 400,00 clients in 80 countries and territories address their critical talent needs, providing comprehensive solutions to resource, manage and develop talent. ManpowerGroup operates in the Philippines through its wholly owned subsidiary Manpower Outsourcing Services Inc. (MOSI) and its local affiliate, Prime Manpower Resources Development, Inc. (Prime Manpower).
About Prime Manpower
Prime Manpower Resources Development, Inc. (Prime Manpower) is a local affiliate of ManpowerGroup. Prime Manpower provides total recruitment solutions including permanent recruitment, executive search, recruitment process outsourcing, overseas placement, training, and outplacement and career management.
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- POEA No.: 148-LB-100814- R
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 16 days