Pasig City Jobs Client Service Manager (account Management) Position at IQVIA SOLUTIONS OPERATIONS CENTER PHILIPPINES, INC.
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Our company, IQVIA SOLUTIONS OPERATIONS CENTER PHILIPPINES, INC. are currently hiring for interested candidates to join and to be a part of our company as client service manager (account management) with a full time work system, which domiciled in Pasig City and surrounding areas. As a professiona company, the minimum criteria we need for candidates interested is Bachelor's/College Degree which experienced in Services & Customer Service.
Candidates who uphold honesty and discipline are a must for our company.
The competitive net salary we can offer is start from ₱16,000 to a maximum of ₱38,000, depending on the capability of the candidate and can be discussed with the HRD of our company.
|IQVIA SOLUTIONS OPERATIONS CENTER PHILIPPINES, INC.
|Client Service Manager (account Management)
|1-4 Years Experienced Employee
|Type of Work
The Account Manager is responsible for ensuring client success by working with customers to build and maintain a successful business partnership with IQVIA Customer Success within the HCP Engagement and Speaker Bureau group, while providing program support in accordance with client’s scope of business. Through exemplary project management and collaboration, this position is responsible for the day-to-day activities in support of assigned clients with a focus on superior service and delivery of contracted business..
- Assists the Account Director’s or their assigned brand(s), home office, and/or business unit(s).
- With direction from Account Director the Account Manager will develops and delivers client reports and reviews with Director, Associate Director, Account Management as appropriate
- Manages and delivers consistently on commitments and results which are based on client and management expectations
- Provides liaison with IQVIA Operations, Finance, and IT departments to meet client’s needs
- Self-directed, for specified assignments, however, direction may be provided based on complexity of project
- Facilitates projects as directed to deliver within budget and timeline requirements achieved through effective project management and prioritization skills
- Organizes and assists project team meetings with operations/IT as well as external clients to review the status of all areas to keep projects on track
- Establish yourself as point of contact for Brand/Home Office client personnel managing specific assigned tasks.
- Establishes and maintains effective relationships with clients resulting in trust and respect
- Develops reports, and communications effectively with a high level of accuracy and oversees invoicing and financial reconciliation with direction
- Prioritizes & responds to customer requests
- Leverages formal channels and informal networks to successfully manage and achieve goals, and resolve account challenges
- Ensures compliance with IQVIA and client processes and procedures
- Works with others through clear communication and ability to cross functionally manage effectively
- Acts with managerial courage to step up to issues and manage through adversity
- Independently and proactively seeks opportunities for skill development to meet new challenges and responsibilities
- Incorporates exceptional customer focus through the suggestion of product and service improvements in bundled ideas for greater impact
- Sets goals and develops measurements to track progress
Education or Equivalent:
- B.S. or B.A. degree or equivalent business experience
- Minimum of 5 – 7 years of related client service/account management experience
- Familiarity with event planning/management, or prior client service
- Basic understanding of the pharmaceutical/life sciences industry
- Well-developed clear and independent written and oral communication and reflective listening skills, and excellent relationship management skills among all levels
- Possesses and demonstrates high ethics and values by adhering to them through activities and interactions in good and bad times
- Understand and have a basic knowledge of appropriate regulations, e.g., OIG, PhRMA
- Possesses a passion for learning on the fly by seeking out unfamiliar tasks and responsibility challenges
- Effectively deals with ambiguity by operating comfortably with moderate levels of grey areas and making forward progress while some things may not be completed
- Excellent project management and time management skills as displayed by the successful management of multiple priorities
- Demonstrates excellent conflict management skills by taking action with moderate management support and direction, and building consensus with higher level clients while consistently maintaining composure
- Maintains professionalism and composure in all situations
- Exhibits appropriate decision-making skills through the ability to make quick decisions under pressure and deadlines
- Possesses strong process management/improvement skills
- Demonstrates ability to grow into independent problem-solver and solutions oriented
- Sets and achieves high standards despite constraints and obstacles
- Demonstrates drive and focuses on positive outcomes utilizing perseverance when faced with setbacks and resistance
- Strong computer and software reporting program skills
|National Capital Region
|Quintiles Philippines Incorporated, 3203 A&B West, Tektite Towers, Exchange Road, Ortigas Center, Pasig, 1605 Metro Manila, Filipina
- Permanent Hybrid Work Set-up
- Day 1 HMO + 3 dependents
- Retirement Benefit
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions, and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. IQVIA creates intelligent connections across all aspects of healthcare through its analytics, transformative technology, big data resources and extensive domain expertise. IQVIA Connected Intelligence™ delivers powerful insights with speed and agility — enabling customers to accelerate the clinical development and commercialization of innovative medical treatments that improve healthcare outcomes for patients. With approximately 70,00 employees, IQVIA conducts operations in more than 100 countries
Unleash Your Potential
It takes curiosity and intellectual courage to accomplish great things. It takes brave minds to bring powerful ideas to reality and transform healthcare.
We are a diverse, global team that shares a passion for collaboration and solving complex problems.
Together, we help customers drive healthcare forward.
Join our #braveminds movement and see where your skills can take you
- Industry: BioTechnology/Pharmaceutical/Clinical research
- Company Size: 2001 - 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 2 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), Retirement and Life Insurance
- Specific Location: Pasig City