National Capital Region Jobs Claims Executive/specialist | Asia Pacific Healthcare Account – Avega Position at Asalus Corporation (AVEGA)
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Our company Asalus Corporation (AVEGA) is currently looking for candidates who are domiciled in National Capital Reg and surrounding areas with minimum criteria Bachelor's/College Degree and experienced in the field of Healthcare & Practitioner/Medical Asst, as well as behave in a disciplined and honest manner, to then be placed in the position of claims executive/specialist | asia pacific healthcare account - avega and be able to work in full time system.
In accordance of our HRD decision, the net salary we can offer is of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 per month which is competitive and can be adjusted to the work capabilities that the candidate offers for our company.
|Asalus Corporation (AVEGA)
|Claims Executive/specialist | Asia Pacific Healthcare Account - Avega
|National Capital Region
|Supervisor/5 Years & Up Experienced Employee
|Type of Work
Be part of our growing Pioneer Team! Provides administration support for claims processing and perform simple claims assessment.
- Earn up to P30,00.00 monthly Salary
- HMO coverage from day 1 of employment; with dependent/s
- Dental Benefit
- Monthly performance incentives
- Able to work on-site
- 1 – 2 years relevant experience in Healthcare, Insurance or BPO industry
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in Windows OS, MS Office applications
- Has a Knowledge in medical and insurance terminologies
- Has critical thinking skills with a focus on issue resolution and customer satisfaction
- Can multitask and has high attention to details
- Is self-motivated, can work independently, and contribute to cross-functional
- Is flexible and can quickly adjust to frequent process and information changes
- Can work under pressure
- Adjudicate claims
- Initiating or conducting investigations of questionable claims.
- Resolves claims by approving or denying, calculating benefit due, initiating payment, preparing notice to member after case adjudication by indicating remarks in the system.
- Documentation of medical claims by preparing worksheets for inpatient cases, data entry in the system, reports, logs and records.
- Maintains quality services by following client service practices and responding to customer enquiries.
- Performs second layer checking of claims proposed by junior assessors
- Handles specific portfolio with specific service agreement
- Bachelor’s degree
- Bachelor’s degree in medical-related field is an advantage
|National Capital Region
|Asalus Corporation, 2nd Floor, Skyland Plaza Condominium, Senenator Gil Puyat Avenue, Makati, 1200 Metro Manila, Filipina
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
AVEGA MANAGED CARE, INC. is a managed care company that is committed to revolutionize a new vision for healthcare administration. It was incorporated in April 2011 and launched in July 2011 as a direct response to the growing need for innovative healthcare solutions. AVEGA provides client-companies with options on how to manage their health plans in relation to the growth of their business.
AVEGA enters the market with a wealth of experience in managed care rooted in service excellence – top quality, consistent, and highly-personalized services that go beyond the usual norm of patient care.
AVEGA’s countrywide infrastructure assures comprehensive and accessible medical care for members through its network of medical providers.
Nearly 1,300 reputable hospitals, clinics, diagnostic centers, and other first-class medical institutions make up the AVEGA network, operated by a pool of almost 15,00 of the country’s most regarded physicians and medical specialists. Across the Philippines, AVEGA delivers seamlessly-coordinated medical care, in-hospital management, efficient clinic operations, quality control processes, and credibility among the expansive network of its providers. A 24/7 call center and on-site Patient Relations Officers in each accredited tertiary hospital ensure client-companies of high-tech and high-touch service at all times.
Operations for AVEGA services are executed by a dynamic and professional workforce. The board of healthcare management experts and respected medical practitioners uphold the company’s commitment to deliver all services with a deep sense of humanity and compassion, founded on integrity, transparency, accountability, and respect for life – the cornerstones of our corporate values.
- Industry: Healthcare / Medical
- Registration No.: ASO95-11634
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 9 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Loans, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), Wellness
- Specific Location: Makati City