National Capital Region Jobs Bms Programmer Position at Net Pacific, Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
We are open recruitment and happily inform you that we are looking for candidates to fill the position of BMS Programmer in our company, Net Pacific, Inc.. For candidates who reside in National Capital Reg and its neighboring regions, we are looking for you to be a part of us and work in our company office, and able to labor under a full time system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers, because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible if you have expertise in the fields Engineering & Electronics and possess a Bachelor's/College Degree or higher.
We offer you a fairly competitive salary that can be adjusted depending on the credibility you can contribute to our company. It typically ranges from ₱25,000 - ₱35,000 and likely to change at any time. This salary negotiation must be agreed based on our company's HRD agreement.
|Net Pacific, Inc.
|National Capital Region
|1-4 Years Experienced Employee
|Type of Work
Duties and responsibilities:
- T& C and Implementation
- Graduate of any 4 years course related to Electronics.
- MUst have knowledge in programming (Vbasic. c++, logics)
- must have experience in BMS system
- willing to handle multiple projects.
|National Capital Region
|Net Pacific, Inc., 174B Bantayan Ext, Taguig, 1234 Metro Manila, Filipina
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Established in1996 Net Pacific is one of the top structured cabling and electrical systems conductor for the fit-out industry in the country today. We are full-service telecoms, data communications and electrical systems company specializing in end to end power connectivity for convergent voice, data and video networking. Net Pacific's structured cabling system and services are an integrated selection of high performance copper and fiber cable, connectivity, and cable management products from best of breed manufacturers. Net Pacific is an award-winning full service telecommunications, data communications and electrical system provider. We provide our customers high quality work and technical excellence through our highly trained engineers and technicians that have been certified by various cable and technology manufacturers.
- Industry: Construction / Building / Engineering
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 24 days
- Benefits & Others: Business (e.g. Shirts), SSS/PhilHealth/Pag-ibig coverage, Monday to Saturday