San Juan City Jobs Audit Officers/associates (it Or Branch/ho Audit; Open To Fresh Graduates) Position at Sterling Bank of Asia, Inc. (A Savings Bank)
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Our company, Sterling Bank of Asia, Inc. (A Savings Bank) is currently opening occasion for those of you who are interested in becoming a part of our company specifically San Juan City and its surrounding areas. For those of you who are interested to be a part of our company with the position of Audit Officers/Associates (IT or Branch/HO audit; open to fresh graduates) and able to work in the WFO (Work From Office) system with full time working hours.
We will openly welcome you if you meet these following criteria:
- Qualification: Bachelor's/College Degree & Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)
- Experienced in Accounting/Finance & Audit & Taxation
- Honest, disciplined, and responsible
- Uphold professionalism in the work environment
We offer you a fairly competitive base salary of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 in average and can be adjusted according to the capabilities that you offer for our company and have been negotiated under HRD agreement.
|Sterling Bank of Asia, Inc. (A Savings Bank)
|Audit Officers/associates (it Or Branch/ho Audit; Open To Fresh Graduates)
|San Juan City
|1-4 Years Experienced Employee
|Bachelor's/College Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)
|Type of Work
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree , Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam), Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): excellent communication skills, highly analytical
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Fresh graduates with a degree in Accountancy, Internal Auditing or Information Technology are welcome to apply
- Preferably a CPA, CIA or CISA
- Preferably with background in branch/HO (Trust or Treasury audit) or IT audit
- Full-Time position(s) available.
|National Capital Region
|San Juan City
|Sterling Bank of Asia - San Juan Greenhills, 8004 Ortigas Ave, San Juan, 1500 Metro Manila, Filipina
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Sterling Bank of Asia started its banking operations on March 30, 2007 in response to the government's mandate to create specialized financial institutions that would support the development and growth of the small and medium enterprise sector.
Sterling Bank of Asia is principally owned by the JTKC Group of Companies, Surewell Equities, and Star Equities. JTKC Group of Companies and Star Equities are involved in a wide range of industries, ranging from logistics to finance, real estate, manufacturing, hotel and resort properties. Some of these companies include I-Remit Inc., TKC Steel Corp., Discovery Suites, Amorsolo Mansion, Gilarmi Apartments, Mabini Mansion, Boulevard Mansion, JTKC Land, and Kent Vinyl Tiles. Surewell Equities, on the other hand, is a holding company engaged in various interests, among which are, Confed Properties, Inc., I-Remit Inc., Flexi-Woods, Inc., Banwood Construction Center and Six Alps Corp.
From the outset, the Bank positioned itself as a retail and small and medium enterprise (SME) - oriented bank that is geared up to address the business and financial needs of the middle market, with areas of expertise in middle market credit, transaction processing, information access and funds management.
During its first 14 months of operations, the Bank applied for and was granted authority to offer a wide array of financial products and services, starting with direct participation in clearing operations, to operating an FCDU and offering trust and other fiduciary businesses. The Bank also secured approval to offer internet banking services and cash card products. In December 2010, the Bank was granted authority to issue foreign Letters of Credit and pay/accept/negotiate Import/Export Drafts or Bills of Exchange.
In just six (6) years of operations, the Bank has become one of the top thrift banks in the country, ranking 5th among 67 thrift banks in terms of total deposits and 6th in terms of total assets, as of September 2012. It was able to realize profits after its second full year of operations in 2009.
Starting with nine (9) branches in 2007, the Bank has been aggressive in expanding its branch reach with the acquisition of Centennial Savings Bank in 2009. Currently, the bank has 38 branch network strategically located in Metro Manila and key cities in the provinces.
- Industry: Banking / Financial Services
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)
- Specific Location: San Juan City
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Audit Officers/associates (it Or Branch/ho Audit; Open To Fresh Graduates) position job vacancies
- Full-Time job vacancies in San Juan City 2023
- job vacancies for Bachelor's/College Degree
- job vacancies for Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)
- job vacancies in the city of San Juan City 2023