Pasig City Jobs Audit Assistant Position at Leisure and Allied Industries Philippines Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
We are currently looking for adequate candidates to fill the position of Audit Assistant. For candidates who reside in Pasig City and its surrounding areas, we are looking forward to hearing from you to join our team at Leisure and Allied Industries Philippines Inc. and willing to work in our office under full time working hours system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We look forward to hearing from you soon if you have expertise in the fields of Accounting/Finance & Audit & Taxation with a minimum Bachelor's/College Degree.
We can give you a fairly competitive salary in the amount of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 on average. It also can be modified based on the credibility and experience you can provide for our business in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Leisure and Allied Industries Philippines Inc.
|Less than 1 Year Experienced Employee
|Type of Work
- Conducts field work and operations audit
- Prepares audit reports and related documentations
- Takes part in the preparation of quarterly and yearly reports
- Performs inventory count
- Examines documents and perform other audit process deemed necessary under given circumstances
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree in Finance/Banking/Accountancy or equivalent
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply. Having experience is an advantage
- Full-Time position available
- With knowledge in Financial, Operations and Compliance Audit
- Understands internal-control concepts and applies them to individual audit engagements
- Can multi-task and able to work independently
- Good verbal and written communication skills and can make effective presentation to peers and management
- Systematic and organized
|National Capital Region
|Leisure And Allied Industries Philippines Incorporated, 93 P P.E. Antonio, Pasig, 1604 Metro Manila, Filipina
- The opportunity to work in a fun and rewarding work environment
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Timezone Philippines is a joint venture between Ayala Land, Inc. and Singapore based The Entertainment and Education Group (TEEG).Timezone is the leading chain of Family Entertainment Centres in the Asia Pacific region, delivering entertainment concepts that provide a social experience filled with state-of-the-art interactive games, rides and attractions. Timezone is part of the Entertainment and Education Group (TEEG) which includes other awesome entertainment brands Zone Bowling, Kingpin and Play N Learn. Together with Global operations, the business forms one of the world’s largest Family Entertainment Centre groups operating across 7 countries with over 300 locations!
- Industry: Entertainment / Media
- Registration No.: A1997-19008
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 8 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Vision, Retirement Benefits, 14th Month Pay, Life and Accident Insurance, Smart Casual, Mondays-Fridays/Saturdays