Mandaluyong City Jobs Assistant Manager – General Accounting Position at Medethix Inc
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Our company, Medethix Inc are currently hiring for interested candidates to join and to be a part of our company as assistant manager - general accounting with a full time work system, which domiciled in Mandaluyong City and surrounding areas. As a professiona company, the minimum criteria we need for candidates interested is Bachelor's/College Degree which experienced in Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting.
Candidates who uphold honesty and discipline are a must for our company.
The competitive net salary we can offer is start from ₱16,000 to a maximum of ₱38,000, depending on the capability of the candidate and can be discussed with the HRD of our company.
|Assistant Manager - General Accounting
|Supervisor/5 Years & Up Experienced Employee
|Type of Work
The General Accounting Assistant Manager will be providing strong assistance in optimizing the internal controls of the Company, maintaining the accuracy of general ledger accounts and financial reports, and managing monthly, quarterly, and year-end closing. The person will be in-charge of all financial reporting, regulatory an statutory compliance duties of the company; oversee Payables and Asset Controllership functions. The GA Asst. Manager will also prepare forecasts, budgets, and financial reports, and ensure effective implementation and monitoring of it. Seamless coordination with various departments within the company such as the Sales, Imports (Purchasing), Warehouse, Treasury and other Finance units to name a few is also expected.
- Manage all activities (KPI, SLAs) of the general accounting (GA) team ensuring high productivity of the team
- Directs all activities related to maintaining ledger accounts, reviewing, and verifying the accuracy of journal entries vouchers and accounting classifications for accurate reporting
- Supervises the monthly book close process and variance reporting in a timely and accurate manner as well as adheres to strict reporting deadlines for pre-close and close
- Ensure close monitoring and updating of subsidiary ledgers, accounting schedules and lapsing schedules
- Oversee the GA team to ensure proper, accurate, and timely bank reconciliations as well as to ensure policies and procedures in processing vendor invoices are accurately implemented following agreed turn-around time (TAT)
- Assist in the preparation and monitoring of annual budgets, periodic forecasts
- Prepare monthly financial and management reports (comparative financial positioning, profit and loss, cash flows and forecast and budget vs actual)
- Supervise the preparation of all taxes in compliance to government reportorial requirements (EWT, VAT, ITR).
- Liaise with external auditors during interim and yearend audits
- Assist in the migration and implementation of the new accounting system
- Certified Public Accountant
- Strong Communication skills
- At least 3 years of experience in managing a team
- Proficient in MS Office especially MS Excel
- Proactive in process improvements in ensuring team motivation
- Detail Oriented and highly organized
|National Capital Region
|MedEthix Incorporated, 6th Floor, RFM Corporate Center cor. Pioneer Street and Sheridan Street, Mandaluyong, 1550 Kalakhang Maynila, Filipina
- Family oriented work culture
- Competitive benefits package
- WFH Arrangement 1 day a week
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Medethix Inc., a partner of the Health Subsidiary of the Ayala Group, is a fully Filipino-owned company established in the year 2009 duly registered by the Department of Trade and Industry; Department of Health and having a License to Operate issued by the Bureau of Food and Drugs to import and market pharmaceuticals finished formulation and other allied medical supplies.
MEI enjoys the trust and confidence of its chosen and highly reputable and publicly listed manufacturers and principals from India.
MEI mainly carries wide range of Injectable preparations in both Antibiotics and non-antibiotic category apart from some select oral preparations; cosmetics; surgical dressings etc.
In the span of four years we have been able to import and distribute several of the above products especially Antibiotic injections with a high degree of consistency in quality as validated by our own Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
• To develop and market a wide range of branded generics at realistic prices in order to make substantial contribution to the reduction of costs in the public health care system.
• To pursue a path wherein we optimize our resources towards a profitable growth.
• To be known as a socially responsible company.
- Industry: Healthcare / Medical
- Registration No.: -
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 12 days
- Benefits & Others: Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)