National Capital Region Jobs Area Manager Position at Banapple J3 Corp.
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
Banapple J3 Corp. has open a job vacancy for the domicile of National Capital Reg and surrounding areas as area manager with full time work system which will then be placed in our company office.
The candidates we need are those who have the minimum criteria of Bachelor's/College Degree and experienced and have the integrity to work in the field of Hotel/Restaurant & Food/Beverage/Restaurant.
Our company highly values a professional and competitive work environment, therefore, candidates are required to uphold honesty and discipline in a work environtment.
As a professional company, we offer a competitive monthly base salary ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 which can be adjusted by the decision of our HRD company and adjusts to the capabilities of the candidate offers for our company.
|Banapple J3 Corp.
|National Capital Region
|Type of Work
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Food & Beverage Services Management, Hospitality/Tourism/Hotel Management or equivalent.
- Experience in handling multiple stores
- Excellent strategic planning and marketing awareness skills
- Well-developed business maturity
- Ability to manage new projects
- Strong decision-making and conflict resolution skills
- Proven background in people management
- Ensures continued growth and business development of all stores within the Cluster
- Provide leadership and directions to store managers, helping to identify appropriate tasks and objectives
- Setting and regular monitoring of sales and operational goals
- Overseeing the performance management of the entire store management team to achieve desired business support results
- Ensure all customer service initiatives are in place, dealing with issues quickly and courteously
- Schedule regular store visits to ensure compliance in all areas of customer service, store operations, inventory, food safety, hygiene and sanitation, loss prevention and people management
- Promote the culture and values of the Company
|National Capital Region
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
We are your friendly bakery cafe that serves freshly-baked pies, cheesecakes and desserts, as well as good food and coffee.
Banapple started baking pies & cheesecakes years ago, initially for friends and family, and referred food establishments. Shortly, banapple expanded its client base to include well known food establishments and restaurants, all being served from a home-based kitchen located in Quezon City. The brand ‘banapple’ (banana + apple) was established, a contraction on the main ingredients of the banoffee pie and the apple caramel crumble pie, two of Banapple’s early hits. Banapple thereafter transferred its main kitchen to a bigger and more accessible location along Katipunan Avenue in Quezon City. Banapple operates a cake showroom cum cafe at the facade of this kitchen.
Banapple Pies & Cheesecakes is a novel find in the metropolis. In addition to pies, cakes and cheesecakes, Banapple serves yummy home-cooked style hot meals like the well-loved chicken parmigiano, lasagna roll-ups, and hickory-smoked country ribs as well as sandwiches, pastas, and great pancakes.
Banapple has become a pleasant landmark, and commuters stop for a quick take out to and from work and school. Bakers, waitstaff, and store management team are friendly and offer fast and personalized service.
Great for breakfast, lunch, dinner and late-night snacks, anyone can enjoy yummy meals and excellent desserts alongside good coffee any time of the day :)
- Industry: Food & Beverage / Catering / Restaurant
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 25 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Loans, Business (e.g. Shirts), Meal Subsidy, Leaves, Varies per position