Apple Ios Developer Vacancies at Prime Manpower (A ManpowerGroup Affiliate)
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as Apple iOS Developer. For those of you who live in Cebu (Cebu City) & National Capital Reg and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, Prime Manpower (A ManpowerGroup Affiliate), and able to work under full time system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of Computer/Information Technology & IT-Software with a minimum degree of Not Specified, professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|Prime Manpower (A ManpowerGroup Affiliate)
|Apple Ios Developer
|Cebu (Cebu City)
|Supervisor/5 Years & Up Experienced Employee
|Type of Work
We are Looking for Apple iOS Developers with 3-7 years of work experience. Details about the job are listed below.
- Design and build advanced mobile applications for the iOS platform
- Creating and participating in continuous improvement initiatives, and advancing product quality
- Performing root cause analysis of software issues and improving application performance
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Participate in peer code reviews
- Design, develop and test applications on the iOS mobile platform
- Experience in developing applications using Objective C and or Swift
- Good grasp of object oriented programming concepts and design patterns
- At least 3 years of experience in developing iOS applications using the IOS SDK and XCode
- Good grasp of iOS concepts and standards related to user interface standards, data storage, encryption, security and performance
- Experience in developing mobile applications using a cross platform tool or framework such as Kony Mobile, PhoneGap, Cordova.
- Extensive experience working with JSON, XML and Web-services such HTTP, REST, etc.
- Implementation of front end design for iOS application(s)
Nice to have:
Experience on Hybrid Application development using PhoneGap or Appcelerator is a plus
|Cebu (Cebu City)
|Primeworld Manpower Agency, Inc. (Cebu Branch), Cebu City, Cebu, Filipina
|National Capital Region
|Primepower Manpower Services, 5768 Kalayaan Ave, Brgy. 1213, Makati, Metro Manila, Filipina
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
ManpowerGroup is the world leader in employment services for almost 70 years. Every day, we connect people to meaningful work. Whether you are just a fresh graduate trying to enter the workforce or a professional looking for a career change, we are here to help you navigate the world of work and make the experience better for you.
ManpowerGroup (NYSE: MAN) has been the world’s workforce expert, creating innovative workforce solutions, for nearly 70 years. We connect more than 600,00 men and women to meaningful work across a wide range of skills and industries every day. Through our ManpowerGroup family of brands — Manpower, Experis, Right Management and ManpowerGroup Solutions — we help more than 400,00 clients in 80 countries and territories address their critical talent needs, providing comprehensive solutions to resource, manage and develop talent. ManpowerGroup operates in the Philippines through its wholly owned subsidiary Manpower Outsourcing Services Inc. (MOSI) and its local affiliate, Prime Manpower Resources Development, Inc. (Prime Manpower).
About Prime Manpower
Prime Manpower Resources Development, Inc. (Prime Manpower) is a local affiliate of ManpowerGroup. Prime Manpower provides total recruitment solutions including permanent recruitment, executive search, recruitment process outsourcing, overseas placement, training, and outplacement and career management.
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- POEA No.: 148-LB-100814- R
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 16 days