Makati City Jobs Administrative Officer V Position at GOVERNANCE COMMISSION FOR GOCCS – Government
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
We are open recruitment and happily inform you that we are looking for candidates to fill the position of Administrative Officer V in our company, GOVERNANCE COMMISSION FOR GOCCS - Government. For candidates who reside in Makati City and its neighboring regions, we are looking for you to be a part of us and work in our company office, and able to labor under a full time system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers, because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible if you have expertise in the fields Manufacturing & Purchasing/Material Mgmt and possess a Bachelor's/College Degree or higher.
We offer you a fairly competitive salary that can be adjusted depending on the credibility you can contribute to our company. It typically ranges from ₱47,000 - ₱47,000 and likely to change at any time. This salary negotiation must be agreed based on our company's HRD agreement.
|GOVERNANCE COMMISSION FOR GOCCS – Government
|Administrative Officer V
|1-4 Years Experienced Employee
|Type of Work
ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER V
Administrative and Finance Office – Procurement Management Division
Permanent, Salary Grade 18
Item No. ADOF5-3-2016
Deadline of Submission: 29 May 2023
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree relevant to the job
- Training: Eight (8) hours of relevant training
- Experience: Two (2) years of relevant experience
- Eligibility: CS Professional or Second Level Eligibility
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Prepare draft of the minutes of the BAC meetings (Technical Writing);
- Post procurement projects in the PhilGEPS, GCG website (through CMS) and in a conspicuous place within the vicinity of the GCG Main Office (Procurement and Inventory Management);
- Prepare draft of Request for Quotation (RFQ) form of based on the purchase request and terms of reference of the procurement projects (Procurement and Inventory Management);
- Send request for quotation to bidders and monitor and receive physical and online bid submissions (Monitoring and Evaluation);
- Preliminary evaluation of bid submissions for negotiated procurements and prepare abstract of bids (Monitoring and Evaluation);
- Prepare draft of Supplemental Bid Bulletin (Technical Writing);
- Monitoring of GPPB and PhilGEPS website for procurement updates (Monitoring and Evaluation);
- Prepare draft of bidding documents (Technical Writing);
- Preparation of the BAC and TWG honoraria (Procurement and Inventory Management).
· Communicating Effectively
· Customer Service
· Flexibility and Innovation
· Problem-Solving and Decision Making
· Records and Information Management
· Learning and Research
· Building Relationships
· Monitoring and Evaluation
· Technical Writing
· Procurement and Inventory Management
Only applicants who meet the minimum requirements of the position shall be subjected to further screening. Application papers with incomplete requirements will not be processed/considered for evaluation. Refer to the Governance Commission for GOCCs’ Official Website for the Application Requirements.
g c g . g o v . p h / c a r e e r /
GCG is a government organization that promotes equal employment opportunity for everyone, regardless of gender, civil status, disability, ethnicity, religion, or creed.
|National Capital Region
|Governance Commission For GOCCs, Citibank Center, 3rd Floor,, Paseo de Roxas, Makati, Metro Manila, Filipina
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
The GOVERNANCE COMMISSION FOR GOCCS (GCG) was created under Republic Act No. 10149 (RA No. 10149), otherwise known as the “GOCC Governance Act of 2011”, as the central policy-making and regulatory body mandated to safeguard the State’s ownership rights and ensure that the operations of GOCCs are transparent and responsive to the needs of the public. Towards this end, it empowered the Governance Commission to:
oversee the selection and nomination of directors/trustees and maintain the quality of Board Governance; institutionalize transparency, accountability, financial viability and responsiveness in corporate performance by monitoring and evaluating GOCCs’ performance; rationalize the Sector through streamlining, reorganization, merger, as well as recommending to the President of the Philippines the
privatization or abolition of a GOCC; and establish compensation standards to ensure reasonable and competitive remuneration schemes that attract and retain the right talent.
- Industry: Government / Defence
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Miscellaneous allowance, Loans, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Personal Economic Relief Allowance (PERA), Business (e.g. Long sleeves, Dress, Coat / Blazer)