National Capital Region Jobs Accounting Staff Position at Steel Centre Philippines, Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
We are hiring! Our company is merrily looking for a candidate to fill the position of Accounting Staff. For those of you who live in National Capital Reg and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join our company office, Steel Centre Philippines, Inc., and able to under a full time working hours.
As a professional business with expertise in the field we serve, we have specific standards for each candidates interested to join our company. If you have experience in the field of Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting with at least Bachelor's/College Degree, professional, honest, and disciplined, we will enthusiastically hearing from you to join our company.
We offer you the salary rates ranging from ₱16,000 - ₱18,000. The provision pertaining to the average starting initial salary we offer may change if you meet or even beyond the minimum requirement we are looking for in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Steel Centre Philippines, Inc.
|National Capital Region
|1-4 Years Experienced Employee
|Type of Work
- Implements, maintains and reviews payroll processing and accounting systems to ensure timely and accurate processing of payroll transactions including salaries, benefits, garnishments, taxes, and other deductions.
- Ensures accurate and timely processing of payroll updates including new hires, terminations, and changes to pay rates.
- Prepares and maintains accurate records and reports of payroll transactions.
- Ensures compliance with federal, state, and local payroll, wage, and hour laws and best practices.
- Facilitates audits by providing records and documentation to auditors.
- Identifies and recommends updates to payroll accounting software, systems, and procedures.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
|National Capital Region
|Steel Centre Philippines, Inc, 103 Eulogio Amang Rodriguez Ave, Mangggahan, Pasig, 1611 Kalakhang Maynila, Filipina
- Government mandated benefits
- Overtime Allowance
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Steel Centre Philippines Inc. (SCPI) began commercial operation in January 1989, fabricating and erecting steel structures to various industries in the country.
Organized by a group of dynamic steel traders, committed to offer better products and services to local and international structural steel consumers, SCPI was bound to succeed in the highly competitive construction business. In a span of almost two decades, SCPI lived up to its potential, establishing itself as SPECIALIST in steel fabrication & erection and a leader in custom-made steel structures.
- Industry: Construction / Building / Engineering
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 12 days
- Benefits & Others: Casual (e.g. T-shirts), Government Mandated Benefits, Mondays-Saturdays
- Specific Location: Amang Rodriguez Avenue, Bo. Manggahan, Pasig City