National Capital Region Jobs Accounting Assistant Position at FPD Asia Property Services, Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Hi, there! Are you that lucky person we are looking for which will join our company? We will be delighted to have you!
We are hiring for candidates in the residents of National Capital Reg and the surrounding regions, we are open recruitment for the positions as Accounting Assistant in our business office, FPD Asia Property Services, Inc..
This is a decent opportunity for you who are willing to work under full time working hours.
Candidates with a Bachelor's/College Degree or even higher and greatly experienced in Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting are especially required. Because our company values a competitive and professional work atmosphere, the candidates we seek must be dependable, honest, disciplined, and diligent.
We can offer you a salary that is generally between ₱16,000 - ₱38,000, which is competitive and reasonable. But no need to be worry! If you are beyond our expectations and dedicated to bringing our company to be much better with the credibility that you can offer, the salary range is negotiable and also can be changed according to our company HRD agreement.
|FPD Asia Property Services, Inc.
|National Capital Region
|1-4 Years Experienced Employee
|Type of Work
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree , Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- With at least 1 year of experience in General Accounting.
- CAN START ASAP & WILLING TO WORK IN MAKATI CITY (onsite)
- The position is responsible for the timely submission of monthly financial statements and reports. The individual is also responsible for monitoring daily accounting transactions of the managed property.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for the over-all operation of the Accounting at the managed property.
- Checks and analyzes billing invoices, statement of account, aging of accounts,and lapsing schedules
- Checks petty cash vouchers, bank checks and debit memos
- Checks official receipts, deposit slips and check payments
- Responsible for the cost centering of accounts and expenses
- All other related tasks as required
- Coordinates with the Project Accounting Department and external auditor for the preparation of the monthly report of Financial Statements as required
- Prepares various Financial Statements and reports
- Prepares and checks monthly government requirements as required by the BIR, SS, etc. and ensures timely payment
- Reviews existing accounting system and checks the need to set up a new system
- Prepares various audit schedules and coordinates with the external auditor
|National Capital Region
|FPD Asia Property Services, Inc., FPD Asia Building, 9824 Kamagong, Makati, Metro Manila, Filipina
- Be part of an established company that's continuously growing
- ISO Certified Company
- Property Management Pioneer
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
FPD Asia Property Services, Inc. trails back its history in 1990 when it was first established by a Hong Kong-based group as First Pacific Davies Property Management, Inc., the first company to introduce the concept of professionalizing property management in the Philippines. In 200, the company merged with Savills, a UK-based property services group, and became FPDSavills. In 2005, the company became a wholly-owned Filipino company and became what it is known today – FPD Asia Property Services, Inc.
We shall be the premier property services company in the Philippines that provides customer-oriented, cost-effective, quality, and excellent service in accordance with International Standards to our clientele.
We believe that to become the premier property services company in the Philippines, FPD Asia will provide customer-oriented, cost-effective, quality, and excellent service to our clientele. Our task is to manage our client's assets and finances with the highest level of integrity and excellence; Our employees must be highly competent, dependable, professional and with unquestioned integrity; We are to develop and maintain an efficient team of professionals whose quality workmanship adds value to the diverse portfolio of facilities we manage; We shall create a working environment that provides employees opportunities for growth; We must establish a strong position in the market thereby ensuring maximum returns to our shareholders; and By God's will with a strong determination, we shall be good corporate citizens that contribute to the upliftment of the landscape of the property services industry in the country.
FPD Asia's commitment isSERVICE EXCELLENCE ALL THE TIME!
- Industry: Property / Real Estate
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 28 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)