National Capital Region Jobs Accounting Assistant Position at DIC Philippines Inc
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Our company, DIC Philippines Inc are currently hiring for interested candidates to join and to be a part of our company as accounting assistant with a full time work system, which domiciled in National Capital Reg and surrounding areas. As a professiona company, the minimum criteria we need for candidates interested is Bachelor's/College Degree which experienced in Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting.
Candidates who uphold honesty and discipline are a must for our company.
The competitive net salary we can offer is start from ₱20,000 to a maximum of ₱28,000, depending on the capability of the candidate and can be discussed with the HRD of our company.
|DIC Philippines Inc
|National Capital Region
|1-4 Years Experienced Employee
|Type of Work
Key Duties, Responsibilities and Authorities
- Coordinates with Sales Executives or Sales Managers the enrollment of new customers in the system-MDO, including proper and complete documentation prior to initial delivery.
- Supervises the collection of trade receivable: collection letters to past due accounts.
a. Regularly meets up with the collectors to discuss schedules of collections.
b. Reconciles with customers the uncollected invoices.
c. Ensures that all collections are correctly issued with Acknowledgement Receipts.
d. Collects all creditable withholding tax certificates prior to payment of annual corporate income tax.
e. Monitors the series of manually issued Acknowledgment Receipts.
3.Conducts customer credit review regularly.
4. Assist in the review of Request to Unblock of Sales Order.
5.Uploads sales prices.
6.Computes the provision for bad debts
7. Uploads documents to Sharepoint, i.e, reviews completeness of documents, indicates tax codes and entries, monitors status of uploaded documents, etc.
8.Prepares the monthly and quarterly tax returns for all types of taxes applicable to the Company, including the filing of returns before the due dates.
9.Prepares the monthly reports, i.e., Accrual Report, Loan Report, Royalty Fees, etc.
10.Prepares the documents for capital expenditures to be approved by officers and for asset tagging.
11.Performs other tasks to be assigned by superiors.
|National Capital Region
|DIC Philippines, Inc., 26 1st Ave, Taguig, 1631 Metro Manila, Filipina
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
DIC Philippines, Inc. (DICPH) brings ”Color & Comfort by Chemistry”, providing superior ink and specialty chemicals solutions that make life better. DICPH is a subsidiary of DIC Corporation (DIC), formerly known as Dainippon Ink & Chemicals, a 107 year-old company which has since grown to be the world’s largest ink and specialty chemicals group. DIC has a global footprint of 176 sites in over 60 countries.
DICPH was founded in 1974 as DICMARK CHEMICALS CORPORATION. From a joint venture technical assistance agreement between DICMARK and DIC., the relationship eventually progressed to majority acquisition of DICMARK by DIC.
DIC Group’s comprehensive portfolio covers four main businesses: Printing Inks, Polymers, Fine Chemicals, and Application Materials. From these businesses, DICPH can provide a broad range of ink and specialty chemical solutions, both locally manufactured as well as traded from fellow subsidiaries, for the packaging and publication industries. Its product range includes:
• Liquid inks for rotogravure printing, including toluene- and ketone-free inks
• Liquid inks for flexographic printing, water-based and solvent-based for film and board/corrugated carton
• Paste inks for web- and sheetfed paper and paperboard
• Specialty UV curing inks for plastic and metal-decoration
• Pigments and resins
• Adhesives for solvent-based and solvent-free lamination
• Ink management solutions
A global and locally established reputation for quality, reliability, cost-effectiveness and innovation has enabled DICPH to merit the continued patronage of some of the largest local and multi-national printer/converters, publications and printing shops.
DICPH draws its strength from DIC Group’s global network of technical and manufacturing expertise built over many years. DIC Group has acquired and integrated other leading ink and specialty chemicals companies into its organic structure: Sun Chemical, Coates Lorrileux, Pacific Ink, PT Monokem and others. Many of DICPH’s input materials are provided by DIC Group’s internal manufacturers of pigments and resins to ensure uniquely proprietary, consistent and quality performance. DIC Group’s Kashima pigment plant and various Centers of Excellence are known for their outstanding technical research and development.
- Industry: Manufacturing / Production
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 10 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Parking, Health Insurance, Grouplife Insurance, Group Accident Insurance and Uniforms, Company Uniform, Mondays - Fridays
- Specific Location: TAGUIG