National Capital Region Jobs Accountant Position at Staff Domain Inc
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
We are open recruitment and happily inform you that we are looking for candidates to fill the position of Accountant in our company, Staff Domain Inc. For candidates who reside in National Capital Reg and its neighboring regions, we are looking for you to be a part of us and work in our company office, and able to labor under a full time system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers, because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible if you have expertise in the fields Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting and possess a Bachelor's/College Degree or higher.
We offer you a fairly competitive salary that can be adjusted depending on the credibility you can contribute to our company. It typically ranges from ₱60,000 - ₱80,000 and likely to change at any time. This salary negotiation must be agreed based on our company's HRD agreement.
|Staff Domain Inc
|National Capital Region
|Type of Work
- Market-Leading Salary + Non-Taxable Allowance
- HMO with dental benefits for the employees and their 1 free dependent. The enrollment takes place from day one.
- Group Life Insurance
- Guaranteed Work-Life Balance
- Top-notch Learning, Culture, and Development Programs (Offshore business travel opportunities)
- High Advancement Opportunities
- Guaranteed Stability and Job Security (Pandemic-proof)
- Paid Leaves: Birthday, Holiday, Medical, Maternity, and Vacation (can be carried over the following year + convertible to cash)
- Regular Social Activities
- 13th Month Bonus
- Annual Performance Appraisal and Bonus
- Overtime Pay
- Offices in strategic CBDs (Metro Manila, Alabang, Pampanga, Cebu)
- The company offers wellness and fitness services.
- They believe that health begins from within, at the cellular level. Rather than targeting what’s on the surface, their products act directly at the source of their customers overall health.
- Record, review and verify transactions in QuickBooks online.
- Assist in month-end reconciliations and quarterly and annual financial reporting across multiple entities.
- Account for and manage cross-entity transactions.
- Prepare general ledger account reconciliations for multiple entities.
- Reconcile bank accounts, credit card accounts, and merchant accounts for multiple entities.
- Prepare management reports.
- Reconcile GL accounts.
- Handle month-end and year-end closing.
- Assist in the preparation of review and annual audit.
- Other tasks assigned by Accounting Manager
- Minimum 3+ years of working experience in US accounting.
- Strong knowledge of advanced US accounting/financial principles and practices
- Exemplarily English communication skills both oral and written
- Strong knowledge of QuickBooks Online software
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or any relevant field
- Strong research, problem-solving, and well-development interpersonal skills
- Demonstrable experience with the job responsibilities
- Proficiency in Excel and Word.
|National Capital Region
|Staff Domain Inc, Gamma, Level 36 Cyberscape, Topaz Rd, Ortigas Center, Manila, Metro Manila, Filipina
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Staff Domain is one of the top Business Process Offshoring (BPO) organizations in the world for small and medium-sized businesses. Established in 2018 to shake up the BPO landscape for SMEs, Staff Domain provides a smart, seamless, and transparent offshore outsourcing solution businesses can trust.
Staff Domain istheplace to grow your career. We have put a strong focus on learning and development without compromising on a fun and supportive culture. If you take your work life seriously, you should seriously consider joining our team.
Smart people want the best tools to do their job and opportunities to develop their skills. Staff Domain is proud to offer every team member the following:
- The latest business grade computers
- Dual monitors for everyone
- Massive desks with ergonomic chairs
- Extensive training and development programs
- Collaboration software
- High speed internet (including WIFI)
- Travel potential
Everyone needs a break from the daily grind.
And if it’s not fun, is it even worth doing? Work at Staff Domain is fun by default. Here, together with your new awesome team, you will enjoy:
- Team building trips
- Video games
- Chillout and lunch room
- Weekly team
You’re working with a team that cares.
- From the day you join Team Staff Domain, you and one other person of your choice will get an HMO package.
- Here, you are more than just a resume. We take the extra steps to find you a career where you feel fulfilled, appreciated, and with plenty of room to grow.
- Staff Domain’s job board makes it easy for you to search for open positions and apply for a job that matches your skills and experience.
WE WANT YOU TO BE PART OF OUR TEAM!
Join Staff Domain now and enjoy our exclusive benefits and more.
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 16 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Parking, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Casual (e.g. T-shirts), HMO, Life Insurance, Travel Opportunities, Incentives, 13th Month Pay
- Specific Location: National Capital Region