National Capital Region Jobs 3d Cad Administrator (pdms Administrator) Position at Odfjell Technology Corp.
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as 3D CAD Administrator (PDMS Administrator). For those of you who live in National Capital Reg and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, Odfjell Technology Corp., and able to work under full time system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of Engineering & Other Engineering with a minimum degree of Bachelor's/College Degree, professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|Odfjell Technology Corp.
|3d Cad Administrator (pdms Administrator)
|National Capital Region
|1-4 Years Experienced Employee
|Type of Work
Odfjell Technology Phils is looking for a service minded 3D CAD/PDMS Administrator who will be administering the system back end and will support other Odfjell Drilling and Odfjell Technology sites globally.
What we are looking for
- Has a bachelor’s degree in Engineering or any related field or course.
- Has at least five (5) years of relevant and in-depth knowledge with PDMS/E3D (Aveva or related software) related administration. Experience in oil and gas industry is an advantage.
- Proficient knowledge of E3D and associated modules and familiar with serving and maintaining E3D cats & specs/administration.
- Has knowledge in using ERP related systems and software related to document handling.
- Good oral and written communication skills in English with expertise in international and cross-cultural communications and business relations.
Technical and Core Competencies
- Experience with operation and development of E3D Master including Cats & Spec and other associated modules as well as PDMS
- Knowledge on software, license, and user administration as well as management of database and maintenance.
- Able to provide training to others within the group
- Ability to resolve conflict with integrity and demonstrate high degree of confidentiality and negotiation skills
- Ability to work independently but sees importance of achieving results through teamwork, delegation, and collaboration
- Has the ability to take initiative and make sound judgements and decisions within scope, procedures, and guidelines.
- Structured, accurate, systematic, tasks focused and committed to deliver within deadlines
- Result oriented and customer focused mind-set.
- Perform as Technical Authority for implementation and use of E3D/PDMS.
- Set up, maintain, and configure projects, including databases and user access.
- Handle software, license and user administration. Manage database administration and maintenance
- Coordinate internal and external/satellite databases, including import and export of data. Responsible for a unified processing of data from scan/survey
- Operation and development of E3D Master Project.
- Overall responsibility for E3D in general, Cats & Spec, and other associated modules
- Administration of global databases and as-builts.
- Responsible for backup routines
- Coordinate with customer, suppliers, and with other relevant departments including IT.
- Serve as resource for the E3D group
- Conduct/ provide training to others within the group
- Ensure that specific requirements from authorities, customers, and the company are adhered to
- Perform other related tasks that may be required from time to time
|National Capital Region
|27th Floor, Odfjell Technology Philippines Corporation, Zuellig Building, Paseo de Roxas, Makati, Metro Manila, Filipina
- Collaborative, and diverse working environment
- Stable and full-time position in a global shared services company
- Opportunities for growth of acquiring new knowledge and skills
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Odfjell Technology Philippines, formerly Odfjell Drilling Philippines provides Global Business services in the fields of Finance, Human Resources, Supply Chain, Information Technology as well as technical services to all business units of Odfjell Drilling and Odfjell Technology which employs almost 3,00 employees in over 20 countries. Odfjell Technology Ltd is a people company that combines 50 years of industry experience with the technology of tomorrow. With Headquarters in UK, we are an integrated supplier of offshore operations, well services technology and engineering solutions, delivering safe, efficient, and sustainable operations, reducing time, cost, and carbon emissions.Our Core ValuesOdfjell Technology has identified five core corporate values that help define and instruct our business.
Committed - We will develop committed and motivated employees who will focus on providing customer satisfaction at the same time as achieving our company’s goals.
Safety conscious - We will operate in such a manner that our employees, partners, customers and owners can be assured that safety is at the centre of all we undertake.
Creative - We will be forward-looking and creative in finding new ways of handling challenges that result in safer and more effective solutions.
Competent - We will deliver products and services of the highest quality by providing state-of-the-art management systems and highly qualified personnel.
Result oriented - We will focus on financial discipline by being competitive and by delivering superlative results to our owners and customers.
These shared values form the foundation of the company – allowing us to grow, meet fresh challenges, continually develop technology, and work with new people in a manner that supports our culture, objectives and high organisational standards.
- Industry: Computer / Information Technology (Software)
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Competitive compensation and benefits package; Government Mandated Benefits;, Office casual attire
- Specific Location: Makati City