Quezon City Jobs Secretary Position at Philippine Medical Association, Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
We are currently looking for adequate candidates to fill the position of SECRETARY. For candidates who reside in Quezon City and its surrounding areas, we are looking forward to hearing from you to join our team at Philippine Medical Association, Inc. and willing to work in our office under full time working hours system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We look forward to hearing from you soon if you have expertise in the fields of Admin/Human Resources & Secretarial/Executive Personal Assistant with a minimum Bachelor's/College Degree.
We can give you a fairly competitive salary in the amount of ₱18,000 - ₱20,000 on average. It also can be modified based on the credibility and experience you can provide for our business in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Philippine Medical Association, Inc.
|1-4 Years Experienced Employee
|Type of Work
- Coordinates Board meeting schedules which include but is not limited to information dissemination to the attendees, monitoring of their attendance, reproduction of Board materials, flight booking, venue reservation, etc.
- Prepares comparative costs of suppliers to include hotel accommodation, flight bookings, group transportation, etc. for presentation to the Secretary General.
- Organizes Board meetings to include minutes’ preparation, monitoring of attendance, minutes dissemination, reproduction of materials, etc.
- Coordinates and monitors developments on concerns arising from the Board meetings and communicates the same to the Secretary General.
- Maintains all documents and files relevant to Board meetings.
- Acts as Secretary to assigned committees which includes organization of meeting schedule minutes preparation and dissemination, etc.
|National Capital Region
|Bldg 2/F, Philippine Medical Association, PMA, North Ave, Bagong Pag-asa, Quezon City, 1105 Metro Manila, Filipina
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Philippine Medical Association is the primary medical association of the Philippines, covering medical practitioners and component medical groups from the entire country.
It is a member of the World Medical Association and is a co-founder of the Confederation of Medical Associations of Asia and Oceania. It is also the co-founder of Medical Associations of South East Asian Nations.
- Industry: Non-Profit Organisation / Social Services / NGO
- Registration No.: 23970
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 28 days
- Benefits & Others: Parking, Business (e.g. Shirts), Mondays to Saturdays