National Capital Region Jobs Office Staff Position at Kirkwood Development Corporation
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as Office Staff. For those of you who live in National Capital Reg and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, Kirkwood Development Corporation, and able to work under full time system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of Admin/Human Resources & Clerical/Administrative Support with a minimum degree of Bachelor's/College Degree, professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of ₱16,000 - ₱25,000. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|Kirkwood Development Corporation
|National Capital Region
|1-4 Years Experienced Employee
|Type of Work
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree , any field.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in North or South Caloocan
- To be successful in this role, you will need to have 1-4 Yrs experience specializing in Clerical/Administrative Support or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- With Saturday work.
|National Capital Region
|Kirkwood Development Corporation, 147 Gov Fortunato Halili Ave, Bocaue, Bulacan, Filipina
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
- Industry: Property / Real Estate
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Miscellaneous allowance, Casual (e.g. T-shirts), Mondays - Saturdays