Quezon City Jobs Accounting & Admin Staff | Quezon City | Imac Position at IMAC UPVC ROOF CORPORATION
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Our company IMAC UPVC ROOF CORPORATION is currently looking for candidates who are domiciled in Quezon City and surrounding areas with minimum criteria Bachelor's/College Degree and experienced in the field of Admin/Human Resources & Clerical/Administrative Support, as well as behave in a disciplined and honest manner, to then be placed in the position of accounting & admin staff | quezon city | imac and be able to work in full time system.
In accordance of our HRD decision, the net salary we can offer is of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 per month which is competitive and can be adjusted to the work capabilities that the candidate offers for our company.
|IMAC UPVC ROOF CORPORATION
|Accounting & Admin Staff | Quezon City | Imac
|1-4 Years Experienced Employee
|Type of Work
- Monitors and processes the renewals of the following – Vehicle Registration & Insurances / Plant & Sales Office Fire Insurances, Sales Office Business Permit, / PCAB Accreditation / BOC Accreditation and other accreditations;
- Prepares bank forms and other bank concerns – ATM application / Opening & Updating of Corporate accounts;
- Monthly filing of government remittances – Social Security System (SS) / Philhealth / Pag-ibig, BIR Withholding Taxes and its alphalist.
- Processes documents relating to employee benefits / claims / loans – SS Sickness, Maternity, Loans / Philhealth Claims, / Pag-ibig Loans / Insurance claims;
- Organizes employee documents every cut-off for transmittal to Personnel for payroll preparation;
- Prepares the following – Purchase Order Gas Allowance / Delivery Receipts / Receiving Reports / Other cash advances;
- Monitors repairs and maintenance of Company Vehicles and prepares necessary documents upon its disposal.
- Prepares computation of commission and customers’ rebates on a monthly basis and on a timely manner.
- Coordinates closely with HR Department pertaining to some admin matters
- Prepares Analysis of Accounts and Liquidation of Advances to Suppliers and Employees.
- Performs other tasks that may be assigned.
JOB QUALIFICATION & SPECIFICATION
- EDUCATION: College Graduate (Accounting, Finance or Management-related Course)
- EXPERIENCE/TRAINING: 1-2 year experience in the related field
- SKILLS: Knowledgeable in Accounting, Proficient in MS Software Applications.
|National Capital Region
|IMAC uPVC Roof Corp. - Head Office, 1388 Quezon Avenue Unit D 7th Floor DN Corporate Center, Brgy, Quezon City, 1103, Filipina
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
As our country was driven by its commitment to pursue continuous progress, so it is also withIMAC uPVC Roof Corporation. With its more than 10 years in manufacturing experience back up with young technical Engineers and highly motivated marketing group, the company already has proven its share in the construction industry.
IMAC uPVC Roof Corporationis known for its Extruded Rigid unplasticized Polyvinyl Chloride commonly known as uPVC Thermoplastic Roofing Sheet under the brand name IMAC Corrugated & IMAC Rib Type. These materials are widely accepted and used as the best solution to persistent problem of corrosion and radiant heat. Because of their unique features, IMAC is best recommended in manufacturing and chemical processing plants, industrial factories, seaside structures, warehouses and agricultural farms.
Using the most improved extruding machine, IMAC uPVC Roof Corporation can produce the dependable thermoplastic roofing, satisfying the need of consumers in all side of industry.
- Industry: Manufacturing / Production
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 16 days
- Benefits & Others: Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Parking, Business (e.g. Shirts)
- Specific Location: Quezon Avenue