National Capital Region Jobs Accountant Part-time Work From Home Us Hours Position at Big Ideas Social Media Inc
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
Our company, Big Ideas Social Media Inc are currently hiring for interested candidates to join and to be a part of our company as accountant part-time work from home us hours with a part time work system, which domiciled in National Capital Reg and surrounding areas. As a professiona company, the minimum criteria we need for candidates interested is Bachelor's/College Degree which experienced in Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting.
Candidates who uphold honesty and discipline are a must for our company.
The competitive net salary we can offer is start from ₱25,000 to a maximum of ₱38,000, depending on the capability of the candidate and can be discussed with the HRD of our company.
|Big Ideas Social Media Inc
|Accountant Part-time Work From Home Us Hours
|National Capital Region
|1-4 Years Experienced Employee
|Type of Work
We are looking for someone to be a PART-TIME ACCOUNTING CONSULTANT for our US client who is into the food and restaurant industry.
The role primarily involves general accounting work with focus on updating and maintaining database records of the company’s stores and franchised locations across the United States.
If you are highly self-motivated, proactive, quick-thinking, flexible, adaptable, collaborative and resourceful, with excellent financial and Excel skills, then you are the right fit for the role.
This is a contractual, part-time freelance position initially with a trial period of 3 months and can be done completely from home with a laptop computer, proper gear, and fast internet connection.
- Franchisee Accounting Setup of Legal Entities, Locations & Accounts Receivable
- Daily Sales Audit validation
- General Accounting (AP, AR, Invoicing, recording of transactions, reconciliations and closing of records on regular cutoff dates)
- Fixed Asset Management
- Gathering and monitoring financial data (e.g. sales revenues, expenses and liabilities)
- Maintaining, updating and managing Database and financial records of all restaurants and stores across the country.
- Organize internal audits
- Monitor and report on accounting discrepancies
- Perform month-end and year-end close processes
- Other tasks and reports related to the above
- Ad Hoc Support/Analysis, assisting the Accounting Manager
- Bachelor’s degree of any Accounting or Finance related course
- At least 2 to 4 years proven experience as an accountant. CPA is a big plus.
- Excellent oral and written English skills
- Experience working for a restaurant with a franchise model a big plus
- Experienced working with accounting software
- Experienced with preparing corporate financial statements and other reports
- Ability to organize a daily workload by priorities. Be able to work under pressure.
- Must be able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced, quickly changing environment.
- Proactive, self-motivated, willing to make decisions, and can work with minimal supervision
- Has own laptop or desktop computer and has a stable, fast and reliable internet connection at home capable of doing voice and video calls
- Willing to work graveyard shifts, can take overtimes and flexible hours/schedule (US PST time)
- Can work with minimal supervision
- Has his/her own laptop or desktop computer, headphones, and a decent Internet connection capable of doing voice and video calls. (extra monitor for spreadsheets preferred)
HOURS OF WORK
- Work from home. Full-time freelancer, contractual position
- Minimum, guaranteed 4 hours per shift. 5 days a week. US weekends off.
- Work Schedule: TBD
- US Holidays off and unpaid
- Any overtime needs to be pre-approved by the client
- Compensation will be paid by the hour in USD
- USD $6.00 to $9.00 per hour based on experience
- Monthly pay out
- Although you will be reporting directly to the designated manager from our client, you will also be reporting to and will be supervised by Big Ideas Social Media Inc, who is the consultant and service provider of the US business.
- Big Ideas will be the one to provide your compensation and other HR and administrative needs locally.
- You will be classified as “Self-Employed” when it concerns legality and taxation.
- You won’t be an employee of our Client or Big Ideas Philippines
- Big Ideas (the agency) will deducted a 5% Expanded Withholding Tax as per PH and BIR laws. (10% if you do not have a COR as Self-Employed from the BIR)
- Contract is subject to an “evaluation period” and subject to contract renewal based on performance of the freelancer.
- Renewal or raise in compensation is subject to client discretion and is not guaranteed.
|National Capital Region
|Unit 3-A, Big Ideas Social Media Inc PH, 540 Atty. A. Mendoza, San Juan, 1500 Metro Manila, Filipina
- Work From Home
- Training and Incentives
- Work-Life Balance
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
We are a Filipino-owned Digital Marketing and outsourcing company with clients in the US who are seeking some talent to help them with their marketing, admin, and other requirements.
We specialize in Social Media Marketing, Digital Marketing, Website Design, Content Creation, App Development, Marketing Research, Consultancy, Events and More.
We believe that all big ideas start small and our goalis to provide clients with the highest, professional quality work without burning their wallets.
- Industry: Advertising / Marketing / Promotion / PR
- Registration No.: CS201318567
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 12 days