Quezon City Jobs Site Engineer Position at SHIMIZU-FUJITA-TAKENAKA-EEI JOINT VENTURE
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
We are hiring! Our company is merrily looking for a candidate to fill the position of Site Engineer. For those of you who live in Quezon City and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join our company office, SHIMIZU-FUJITA-TAKENAKA-EEI JOINT VENTURE, and able to under a full time working hours.
As a professional business with expertise in the field we serve, we have specific standards for each candidates interested to join our company. If you have experience in the field of Building/Construction & Civil/Construction with at least Bachelor's/College Degree & Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam), professional, honest, and disciplined, we will enthusiastically hearing from you to join our company.
We offer you the salary rates ranging from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000. The provision pertaining to the average starting initial salary we offer may change if you meet or even beyond the minimum requirement we are looking for in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|SHIMIZU-FUJITA-TAKENAKA-EEI JOINT VENTURE
|Supervisor/5 Years & Up Experienced Employee
|Bachelor's/College Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)
|Type of Work
We are looking for a highly capable Site Engineer to manage our construction projects. He will be conducting land surveys, allocating resources, supervising multidisciplinary construction teams, and inspecting completed construction projects.
II. Duties and Responsibilities
- Managing the planning and design stages of civil engineering projects.
- Performing due diligence on the impact and feasibility of new construction sites.
- Overseeing all project stages from preliminary layouts to final engineering designs.
- Surveying new construction sites and assessing existing structures for upgrades.
- Designing and recommending improvements to computer-aided design (CAD) software drawings and schematics.
- Performing cost estimations and preparing project budgets.
- Preparing work schedules and allocating resources, as well as supervising junior engineers, construction managers, workers, technicians, and contractors.
- Ensuring that civil engineering projects are completed on time and within budget.
- Inspecting completed projects for compliance with industry codes, specifications, and safety standards.
- Documenting processes and presenting project progress updates to senior managers and clients.
- Other tasks that may be assigned by the Head
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering
- Preferably a Licensed Civil Engineer
- In-depth knowledge of civil engineering and construction specifications, standards, and codes.
- Great leadership, project management, decision-making, and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills
|National Capital Region
|EEI Corporation, 12 Manggahan, Bagumbayan, Quezon City, 1110 Metro Manila, Filipina
- HMO and Life Insurance
- Subsidized meals and free company uniform
- Compressed work week schedule
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Shimizu Corporation was founded in 1804. The company began when Kisuke Shimizu I, who was a carpenter in Etchu or what is now Toyama Prefecture, launched the business in the Kanda Kajicho district of Edo (now Tokyo). From the moment the company was founded, Kisuke Shimizu I aspired to wholeheartedly devote himself to the company’s work and create quality reliable structures. Today, Shimizu continually delves deeply into knowledge and technology to meet the needs of its clients and, by extension, society.
In 2019, fourlegendary construction companies, Shimizu Corporation, Fujita, Takenaka and EEI , decided to fulfil a long-cherished shared dream to bring forth a distinguished subway experience to local Filipinos in PhilippinesWith its strong ethical vision to bring innovate lifestyle to its people, the Shimizu Corporation and other companieshad long wished to create the first subway in the Philippines. which lead to the formation of new company subsidiary which is Shimizu – Fujita-Takenaka and EEI Joint Venture.
The Metro Manila Subway also know Mega Manila Subway is the biggest and first subway project in the Philippines and is a 36-kilometer rail line that is expected to reduce travel time between Quezon City and the Ninoy Aquino International. It was also dubbed as "Project of the Century" as it is expected to make a history in the Philippines.
- Industry: Construction / Building / Engineering
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Life Insurance, Paid Leaves and other fringe benefits, Company Uniform