National Capital Region Jobs Office Staff (logistic) Position at Leong Hup (Philippines), Incorporated
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
We are hiring for the position of Office Staff (Logistic) with full time working hours for our company office, Leong Hup (Philippines), Incorporated, for residents of National Capital Reg and its neighboring areas.
Candidates with expertise in Services & Logistics/Supply Chain and at least a Not Specified or higher are highly needed. The candidates criteria we are looking for must be trustworthy and disciplined, because our business values a professional and competitive work environment.
Our company provides a competitive salary range of ₱15,000 - ₱16,000, which can be adjusted at the discretion of HRD in our company. This range naturally varies depending on how proficient the candidate credibility can be offered.
We are pleased to announce that our company, Leong Hup (Philippines), Incorporated, is currently open recruitment for candidates who are interested in joining our office company as a Office Staff (Logistic).
|Leong Hup (Philippines), Incorporated
|Office Staff (logistic)
|National Capital Region
|1-4 Years Experienced Employee
|Type of Work
We are looking for candidates to join us as logistic staff.
DUTIES AND REPONSIBILITIES:
- Serve as point of contact for customers on any Logistics related issues
- Collaborate with Customer service, Quality, Planning, and Purchasing to resolve issues or queries they may have
- Responsible for stocking shelves, organizing cartons, and performing inventory counts
- Follow sales order to prepare goods stated for shipment
- Responsible for all routine vehicle maintenance of the delivery truck, van, and motorcycle
- Provide support to the Sales Department in servicing clients as required
- Provide suggestions within area of responsibility to Logistics Manager as needed
- Support effective resource management and assist with the planning of work within dispatch through load creation
- Responsible for the coordination of incoming goods and daily dispatches as per requirements
- Follow procedures in processing all non-conforming goods or returns as required
- Provide support in the planning and tracking of the shipment of finished orders.
- Responsible for keeping appropriate documentation and logs to support all planned finalized orders
- Responsible for the interpretation and analysis of relevant departmental KPI’s and proffer recommendations accordingly
- Stay current with knowledge of dispatch, logistics planning, and effective supplier management
- Responsible for providing accurate reports to track performance and enable decision making
- Actively participate in continuous improvement and problem-solving activities within the unit.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s/College Degree in Agriculture/Forestry or equivalent
- 1-4 year(s) related experienced
- With good communication skills both oral and written
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft office application
- Willing to relocate anywhere in the Philippines
- Fresh graduates are encourage to apply
|National Capital Region
|P6, Leong Hup (Philippines), Inc., Landsdale Tower, 86 Mother Ignacia Street Timog Ave, Diliman, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Filipina
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Leong Hup (Philippines), Inc. (LHPI), is a wholly-owned subsidiary company of Leong Hup International Berhad (LHIB) – one of Southeast Asia’s leading fully-integrated poultry producers. It was incorporated and registered on the Philippines Securities and Exchange Commissions (SEC) on 30 July 2015. Now a fully-integrated poultry producer, LHPI’s footprint in the Philippines started with the establishment of its first company-owned breeder farm and hatchery in San Vicente, Cabiao, Nueva Ecija. LHPI currently supplies its products to customers throughout the Philippines.
Equipped with the technical know-how and best practices of Leong Hup International Berhad (LHIB) in poultry farming, LHPI prides itself in using the latest, top-of-the-line facilities which enhances production efficiency.
We currently operate 1 poultry feedmill, 2 hatcheries, 1 broiler farm, 15 contracted broiler farms, 2 Parent Stock (PS) layer farm, 1 Grandparent Stock (GPS) and 5 breeder farms in the Philippines as the company continues to grow and plans for further development and expansion.
We strongly believe in our core values:
We will put our best in everything that we do
We will complete all assignments and job functions resourcefully and in the shortest time possible
We pledge to give all the best in all our endeavors and to be the best in our industry
We are all owners of the company and we shall take ownership of all tasks and properties assigned with responsibility and integrity
We will strive to be the best in the industry, accept challenges with enthusiasm and be responsible for all our actions
We will strive for continuous improvement and be creative in finding the best solution in our business
- Industry: Agricultural / Plantation / Poultry / Fisheries
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 5 days
- Benefits & Others: Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Government Mandated Benefits, 13th months, Bonus, Formal Dress & Long Sleeves
- Specific Location: Quezon City