Quezon City Jobs Inventory Staff Position at Claretian Communications Foundation, Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Our company Claretian Communications Foundation, Inc. is currently looking for candidates who are domiciled in Quezon City and surrounding areas with minimum criteria Bachelor's/College Degree and experienced in the field of Manufacturing & Purchasing/Material Mgmt, as well as behave in a disciplined and honest manner, to then be placed in the position of inventory staff and be able to work in full time system.
In accordance of our HRD decision, the net salary we can offer is of ₱15,000 - ₱16,000 per month which is competitive and can be adjusted to the work capabilities that the candidate offers for our company.
|Claretian Communications Foundation, Inc.
|1-4 Years Experienced Employee
|Type of Work
– Handles in-house inventory and inventory listings in the QuickBooks system.
– He or she must hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or any four-year course with relevant working experience.
– He or she must have knowledge of Microsoft Office.
– He or she has to be keen on details, organized, and have a sense of urgency.
– He or she has to have good analytical and interpersonal skills.
– Amenable for employment in Quezon City.
– One (1) full-time position is available.
|National Capital Region
|Claretian Communications Foundation, Inc., 8 Mayumi, Diliman, Quezon City, 1101 Metro Manila, Filipina
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Claretian Communications Foundation, Inc. (CCFI) is a pastoral endeavor of the Claretian Missionaries in the Philippines. Founded in 1981, CCFI was initially called Claretian Publications, Inc. Today, CCFI is an established a name in religious publishing. Books are sold at a price people can afford as a response to the call of evangelization using what is most urgent, timely and effective.
We, the Claretian Communications Foundation, Inc., Envision to be a leading religious publisher in Asia and the Pacific.
As a Claretian Pastoral endeavor of the Claretian Missionaries in the Philippines that brings the word of God to people from all walks of life, we commit ourselves to promote integral evangelization and renewed sprituality that is geared towards empowerment and total liberation in response to the needs and challenges of the chruch today.
To be at the service in helping the formation of the clergy, religious, missionaries and evangelized lay evangelizers.
- Industry: Printing / Publishing
- Registration No.: SEC Reg. No. 112588
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Leave Benefits, With Company Uniforms, Compressed work schedule - Monday to Friday
- Specific Location: UP Village, Diliman