Quezon City Jobs Documentation Associate Position at Global-Estate Resorts, Inc. (a subsidiary of Megaworld Corporation)
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
As a competent company, we Global-Estate Resorts, Inc. (a subsidiary of Megaworld Corporation) are looking for candidates for the position of documentation associate with full time work system. We are looking for candidates who uphold honesty and discipline at work, with minimum criteria Not Specified, experienced in Building/Construction & Property/Real Estate and domiciled in Quezon City and surrounding areas.
Our company offers competitive salary that can be adjusted to how skilled the capability of interested candidates will be, with monthly base salary ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 in accordance with the decisions of our company's HRD.
|Global-Estate Resorts, Inc. (a subsidiary of Megaworld Corporation)
|1-4 Years Experienced Employee
|Type of Work
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree , Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Eastwood Quezon City.
- 2 Full-Time position(s) available.
- Responsible for preparation and release documents such as Contract to Buy and Sell, Deed of Absolute Sale, Contract of Lease and other documentation requirements relevant to the purchase and lease of property
- Coordinates with concerned department to verify or clarify some information needed for the processing of contracts
- Entertains queries/follow-ups of buyers/lessee through phone or via email
- Identifies the requirements needed by clients to submit
- Reviews signed contracs from concerned department and prepares a write up to identify lacking documents, discrepancies and incorrect details on the contract
- Evaluates that the signed contracts will be routed to signatories and facilitated within the turn-around time
- Maintains a detailed and updated monitoring of accounts on a daily, weekly, monthly and yearly basis
- Performs other tasks as maybe assigned
|National Capital Region
|Global-Estate Resorts, Inc., Eastwood City, 9/F Eastwood Global Plaza, Eastwood Palm Tree Avenue, Bagumbayan, Quezon City, Filipina
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Global-Estate Resorts, Inc. (GERI) is the leading developer of master-planned integrated tourism estates in the Philippines, with a current landbank of 3,100 hectares in major tourist destinations – such as Boracay, Tagaytay and Batangas.
A Trailblazer in Integrated Tourism Estates.
GERI is positioned to be the Philippines’ powerhouse in master-planned fully integrated tourism development. It is putting the country on the global tourism map with massive, strategically located lifestyle and leisure estates in major tourist destinations.
GERI’s current portfolio of projects includes Boracay Newcoast, Boracay’s largest master-planned beach development, Twin Lakes near Metro Tagaytay, the country’s first and only vineyard resort community, Sta. Barbara Heights, a mixed-use township project in Iloilo and Southwoods City, a large-scale fully integrated township in the heart of Carmona, Cavite.
Through the leadership of real estate tycoon, Dr. Andrew L. Tan, GERI is transforming the country’s tourism landscape by enlivening the resort concept with world-class retail and business components and other exciting lifestyle elements.
- Industry: Property / Real Estate
- Registration No.: 53503
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 22 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Loans, Business (e.g. Shirts), Life Insurance, HMO, Leave Credits, Company Uniform, Retirement Plan, HO - Mon. - Fri.; Site-based - Mon. - Sat.
- Specific Location: Eastwood City