Quezon City Jobs Customer Service Representative Position at Robinsons Bank Corporation
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
We are hiring! To candidates with Not Specified which prioritizing honesty and discipline and experienced in the field of Services & Customer Service, we Robinsons Bank Corporation, are looking for candidates who are interested to join us and fill the position as customer service representative and dedicated to work in full time which domiciled in Quezon City and surrounding areas.
We offer a competitive monthly base salary from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000.
Due to prioritize professionalism in the work environment, the salary can be adjusted upon compromise with our company's HRD according to the capabilities of the candidate.
|Robinsons Bank Corporation
|Customer Service Representative
|Supervisor/5 Years & Up Experienced Employee
|Type of Work
Receives and processes clients’ queries, requests and complaints from different channels such as bank hotline number and from other units of the bank and ensures service delivery within approved Customer Care Center Operations parameters and amenable to work on a shifting schedule.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Receives calls and answers client queries based on prescribed scripts.
- Logs all calls received in the End of Day Call Tracking Report and ensures compliance to established Service Level Agreements.
- Follows through and liases with other units to ensure that issues are completely resolved.
- Assists in the dissemination of customer satisfaction surveys.
- Sends End of Day Call Tracking Report to Customer Care Center team lead for consolidation.
- Escalates items that are not within the authority of the group ensuring that all required information, to be able to act on the issue, is included or reported.
- Reverts back to the client with resolution for issues that are not immediately replied to while making sure that the callback is done in accordance with the required turn-around time.
- Asked as unit point person during off hours/days or during absence of C3 Team Leader and Unit Head.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Must be a graduate of Business Management or any Communications related course.
- Preferably with background in Bank operations.
- Adept in handling automated systems that may be required by the given function.
- Very good oral and written communication skills.
- Possesses very good interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Has to have a “passion” for service and a self-starter.
|National Capital Region
|Robinsons Bank West Avenue Branch, G/F Prosperity West Center Bldg, 92 A West Ave, Quezon City, 1104 Metro Manila, Filipina
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Robinsons Bank (RBank), one of the fastest growing commercial banks in the Philippines, has maintained a philosophy of commitment to the community for more than two decades – a drive of fulfilling its customers’ changing needs.
“Aiming to be better every day.” This mission statement is the foundation upon which Robinsons Bank conducts business. RBank mounts in making the banking journey of its customers simpler, easier, and better – through a wider boutique of product and service offerings, flexible financial solutions, branch expansions, and digital advancements. More than just a financial institution, RBank is a responsive organization focused on catalysing positive impact to its customers, business partners, and the community. Robinsons Bank delivers quality service to ensure the best customer experience, champion a winning culture and promote economic empowerment as it forges the path to become the “Bank of Choice.”
Putting value and convenience at the forefront of its services, Robinsons Bank earned recognition as the “Best Commercial Bank in the Philippines” during the International Banker 2019 Banking Awards. It also won in the Global Business Awards 2019 as the “Fastest Growing Commercial Bank in the Philippines,” its Simplé Savings as the “Most Innovative Banking Product,” and DOS® Mastercard as the “Most Innovative Credit Card Product.”
Enable GingerCannot connect to Ginger Check your internet connection
or reload the browserDisable in this text fieldRephraseRephrase current sentenceEdit in Ginger×
- Industry: Banking / Financial Services
- Company Size: 1001 - 2000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 25 days
- Benefits & Others: Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Sports (e.g. Gym), Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)