Quezon City Jobs Urgent Hiring! Office Staff (fresh Graduate Are Welcome) Position at REAGENT LANGUAGE CENTER CORPORATON
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company, REAGENT LANGUAGE CENTER CORPORATON are currently hiring for interested candidates to join and to be a part of our company as urgent hiring! office staff (fresh graduate are welcome) with a full time work system, which domiciled in Quezon City and surrounding areas. As a professiona company, the minimum criteria we need for candidates interested is Bachelor's/College Degree which experienced in Admin/Human Resources & Clerical/Administrative Support.
Candidates who uphold honesty and discipline are a must for our company.
The competitive net salary we can offer is start from ₱15,000 to a maximum of ₱20,000, depending on the capability of the candidate and can be discussed with the HRD of our company.
|Company||REAGENT LANGUAGE CENTER CORPORATON|
|Position||Urgent Hiring! Office Staff (fresh Graduate Are Welcome)|
|Career Level||Less than 1 Year Experienced Employee|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 15.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 20.000|
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist applicants during the recruitment process
- Monitors different recruitment platforms
- Source applicants
- Conduct interviews
- Administer exams to applicants
- Endorse applicants to clients
- Do end-to-end recruitment process
- Monitor teachers who are conducting classes
- Makes sure that all classes are properly delivered
- Provides customer support to the students as well as the teachers
- Provides orientation to new teachers (rules and regulations, materials and books, and navigation of websites)
- Starting salary of P15,00
- Mandatory Benefits (SS, PAG-IBIG, PHILHEALTH)
- 13th Month Pay
- HMO and insurance
- Sick Leaves and Vacation Leaves
- Free Accommodation
- Paid Training
- Open for Fresh Graduates
- Must be willing to work in Quezon City
- Must be willing to work on a shifting schedule
- Conversational English skills (Oral/Written)
- Can work well in a team or independently
- Graduate of any 4-year course (Psychology, English, Business Administration)
- Required Language(s): English, Filipino
- No work experience
To start your application. Kindly upload your most updated resume.
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Reagent Language Center Corp, Unit 5A, Penthouse Hollywood Square Bldg, 33 West Ave, Quezon City, Filipina|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Welcome to REAGENT LANGUAGE CENTER CORPORATION
We are an up-and-coming company focused on providing Japanese clients with quality instructors for their online English schools.
We pride ourselves on forming strong relationships and assisting in raising the overall standard of English for students across Japan.
Although we already have a large roster of trained English-speaking supporters, we have our sights on the future and expanding our operation even more!
- Industry: Education
- Registration No.: 2021110031707-01
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 7 days
- Benefits & Others: Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)
- Specific Location: Commonwealth Avenue