Quezon City Jobs Project Engineer Position at *Gomeco Metal Corporation
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring for the position of Project Engineer with full time working hours for our company office, *Gomeco Metal Corporation, for residents of Quezon City and its neighboring areas.
Candidates with expertise in Building/Construction & Civil/Construction and at least a Bachelor's/College Degree or higher are highly needed. The candidates criteria we are looking for must be trustworthy and disciplined, because our business values a professional and competitive work environment.
Our company provides a competitive salary range of ₱19,000 - ₱25,000, which can be adjusted at the discretion of HRD in our company. This range naturally varies depending on how proficient the candidate credibility can be offered.
We are pleased to announce that our company, *Gomeco Metal Corporation, is currently open recruitment for candidates who are interested in joining our office company as a Project Engineer.
|Company||*Gomeco Metal Corporation|
|Career Level||Supervisor/5 Years & Up Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 19.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 25.000|
We are looking for an accountable project engineer to be responsible for all engineering and technical disciplines that projects involve. You will schedule, plan, forecast, resource and manage all the technical activities aiming at assuring project accuracy and quality from conception to completion.
- Prepare, schedule, coordinate and monitor the assigned engineering projects
- Monitor compliance to applicable codes, practices, QA/QC policies, performance standards and specifications
- Interact daily with the clients to interpret their needs and requirements and represent them in the field
- Perform overall quality control of the work (budget, schedule, plans, personnel’s performance) and report regularly on project status
- Assign responsibilities and mentor project team
- Cooperate and communicate effectively with project manager and other project participants to provide assistance and technical support
- Review engineering deliverables and initiate appropriate corrective actions
- Proven working experience as a project engineer
- Excellent knowledge of design and visualizations software such as Auto Cad
- Advanced MS Office skills
- Familiarity with rules, regulations, best practices and performance standards
- Ability to work with multiple discipline projects
- Project management and supervision skills
- Decision making ability and leadership skills
- Current engineer license
- Time management and organization skills
- BS degree in Engineering or relevant field
- Willing to work at Makati, Valenzuela, Laguna, Pampanga, Pasay and Quezon City.
Job Type: Full-time
- Company events
- On-site parking
- Paid training
- 8 hour shift
Supplemental pay types:
- 13th month salary
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Gomeco Metal Corporation, 2 Rincon Rd, Valenzuela, 1440 Metro Manila, Filipina|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
The company is a manufacturer of food service equipment systems based in Malinta, Valenzuela. Most of the company's clients are: hotels, restaurant, fast food chains and commercial establishments.
The GOMECO Group of companies has proactively prepared for the threats and challenges of the new Millenium. Prominent among these are more updated & better informed buyers as a result of rapid communication due to advances in telecommunications technology. Another is keener competition brought about by globalization where more players coming from other countries can now easily vie for a place of the local market, and vice versa.
- Industry: Construction / Building / Engineering
- Average Processing Time: 18 days