Quezon City Jobs Office Staff-quezon City Position at HR Network Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are currently looking for adequate candidates to fill the position of Office Staff-Quezon City. For candidates who reside in Quezon City and its surrounding areas, we are looking forward to hearing from you to join our team at HR Network Inc. and willing to work in our office under full time working hours system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We look forward to hearing from you soon if you have expertise in the fields of Admin/Human Resources & Human Resources with a minimum High School Diploma, Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate & Bachelor's/College Degree.
We can give you a fairly competitive salary in the amount of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 on average. It also can be modified based on the credibility and experience you can provide for our business in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||HR Network Inc.|
|Position||Office Staff-quezon City|
|Career Level||Less than 1 Year Experienced Employee|
|Qualification||Bachelor's/College Degree, High School Diploma, Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
- Researches on the client’s company business, nature, address, job specs and requirements needed.
- Creates job posting which includes the specs and JD through different portals such as Jobstreet, Bestjobs, Linkedin, Monster and etc.
- Screens or poaches candidates through different portals or referral either internal or external.
- Conducts initial assessment interview through phone call.
- Creates synopsis/ endorsement letter to be submitted to clients for possible screening
- Schedules candidates for clients screening then send an email confirmation.
- Conducts phone call to prospect candidate (Checking of updates/ feedback)
- Updates and monitors the weekly SC tracker that includes the daily endorsement and sales that has been made.
Compensation and Benefits
- Assess on payroll and benefits computation
- Conduct initial orientation to newly hired employees
- Ensure that compensation practices are in compliance with current laws and regulations
- Conduct periodic audits, prepare and present reports
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||HR Network Inc., Unit E, 3/F P.O.L. Building, 98 Rd 3, Project 6, Quezon City, Filipina|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
HR NETWORK was borne out of a need by business and industry for highly focused and strictly confidential search. This results in the hiring of effective, successful, and top-notch professionals. The company is a brain child of a group of highly competent young professionals with proven track record in the field of Human Resources Management practice. They share a common vision of becoming the “new breed” in human resources management and development consulting.
Established in August 199, HR Network’s executive search services of exacting standards are availed of by a wide range of local and multinational companies specifically in the IT industry.
HR Network’s consultants come from a solid foundation in the HR practice with extensive exposure in sourcing and screening of high caliber people. They enable the firm to provide timely and quality service for every executive search assignment.
Product & Services
With the group’s expertise in Human Resources Management and Development, full blown consulting services are also provided. Depending on your needs, HR Network has the capabilities of customizing tailor fit programs aimed towards enhancing your practices in Human Resources management.
Here are other services that the team can offer:
Performance Management Systems
Employee Development Training Programs
Organizational Climate Survey
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- POEA No.: NCR-QCFO-7414-0311-023-LR
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 17 days