Quezon City Jobs Mechanical Engineer Position at ESCA Incorporated
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Hi, there! Are you that lucky person we are looking for which will join our company? We will be delighted to have you!
We are hiring for candidates in the residents of Quezon City and the surrounding regions, we are open recruitment for the positions as Mechanical Engineer in our business office, ESCA Incorporated.
This is a decent opportunity for you who are willing to work under full time working hours.
Candidates with a Bachelor's/College Degree & Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam) or even higher and greatly experienced in Engineering & Mechanical are especially required. Because our company values a competitive and professional work atmosphere, the candidates we seek must be dependable, honest, disciplined, and diligent.
We can offer you a salary that is generally between ₱16,000 - ₱38,000, which is competitive and reasonable. But no need to be worry! If you are beyond our expectations and dedicated to bringing our company to be much better with the credibility that you can offer, the salary range is negotiable and also can be changed according to our company HRD agreement.
|Career Level||Supervisor/5 Years & Up Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||5 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's/College Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Produce design drawings using AutoCAD and Revit
- Air conditioning cooling load calculations using computer software
Required Education, Skills, and Qualifications
- 5 to 10 years’ working experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineer
- Licensed ME is an advantage
- Fire sprinkler system design experience
- Design experience of HVAC and Plumbing systems for commercial and government buildings
- Done design work in the building construction industry
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||ESCA Incorporated, ESCA Global Centre, 78 8th Ave, Cubao, Quezon City, 1109 Metro Manila, Filipina|
- Group Life Insurance
- Weekends Off
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
ESCA is a wholly owned Filipino engineering consulting firm specializing in structural engineering, civil works design, and project and construction management services. the firm, based in Quezon City, Philippines, was founded in 1982 by Dr. Ernesto S. De Castro, Ph.D.
In over thirty years of operation, we have cultivated and applied our expertise in commercial, industrial, institutional and residential projects of varying scale and complexity, both local and international.
ESCA draws its competence from the vast experience on detailes engineering design of commercial, industrial, institutional and residential projects of diverse magnitude.
The company takes pride in providing detailed engineering design and project management functions to a number of prominent business organizations in the country today.
As a consultant, ESCA consistently and faithfully works to ensure that the projects' operational efficiency and the company bottom line are held paramount.
- Industry: Construction / Building / Engineering
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 23 days
- Benefits & Others: Education support, Medical, Loans, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, With Uniform (Polo Shirt)