National Capital Region Jobs Customer Service Representative Position at The Philippine Stock Exchange, Inc. (PSE)
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are open recruitment and happily inform you that we are looking for candidates to fill the position of Customer Service Representative in our company, The Philippine Stock Exchange, Inc. (PSE). For candidates who reside in National Capital Reg and its neighboring regions, we are looking for you to be a part of us and work in our company office, and able to labor under a full time system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers, because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible if you have expertise in the fields Services & Customer Service and possess a Bachelor's/College Degree or higher.
We offer you a fairly competitive salary that can be adjusted depending on the credibility you can contribute to our company. It typically ranges from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 and likely to change at any time. This salary negotiation must be agreed based on our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||The Philippine Stock Exchange, Inc. (PSE)|
|Position||Customer Service Representative|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
The position is primarily responsible for retail investor communication, specifically handling queries and concerns received through the two main communication channels of the company. The position is also responsible on editorial assignments, assists the Department during events, and attends to administrative tasks.
I. Investor Communication
a. Answers or endorses queries received through the company’s trunk line number and public e-mail address.
b. Ensures Standard Operation Procedures (“SOP”) are followed in handling complaints.
c. Drafts answers to letters received from investors and ensures the timely release of the same.
d. Facilitates the stock price certification requests from the public and ensures the timely release of the document.
e. Assists walk-in investors who have queries about investing and other stock market-related matters.
f. Checks the home page and other relevant pages of the PSE and PSE EDGE websites to ensure that posts are updated and error-free.
a. Prepares communication material – PR, speech, script, announcements etc. – as assigned.
b. Assists in proofreading communication materials.
II. Events Management
a. Assists in pre-event logistics requirements (e.g. purchase of confetti canon, noise makers).
b. Serves as production staff and carries on task assigned by supervisor during event run through and event day proper.
c. Assists in handling post-event requirements (e.g. token or food distribution, etc.)
a. Updates call and certification tracker daily or weekly.
b. Prepares monthly/semestral report on calls, e-mails, walk-in clients, and certification requests served.
c. Prepares documents (e.g. PR, RFP, etc.) on behalf of the department and facilitates signing/approval of the same.
Performs other duties that may be assigned by the immediate superior from time to time.
- Education: Graduate of Communication Arts, Mass Communications or any related course
- Experience: Preferably with at least one (1) year work experience in Corporate Communications and Internal Communications
- Specific Knowledge: Corporate Communications
- Interpersonal Skills
- Business writing
- Attention to Detail
- Willing to work on-site (BGC, Taguig)
- Can start ASAP
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||The Philippine Stock Exchange, Inc., PSE Tower, 5th Avenue corner 28th Street, BGC 1634, Taguig, Filipina|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Conscious of its role as the mirror of a vibrant economy and a provider of attractive returns to all its stakeholders, the Philippine Stock Exchange is a globally recognized and technology-based organization that facilitates the development of the Philippine capital markets and exemplifies excellent work practices to both our employees and stakeholders.
- A premier exchange with world-class standards for trading securities and raising capital that serves as a strong engine for a robust economy.
- Offer products and services responsive to the needs of investors and other stakeholders.
- Provide a facility for fair, accurate, complete and timely information about listed companies, while extending market education and awareness programs to investors.
- Be a preferred venue for raising capital.
- Practice and promote good governance within the Exchange and among listed companies and trading participants.
- Operate efficiently to optimize shareholder value.
- Adopt world-class systems and global best practices for an efficient, fair and orderly market.
- Develop a highly motivated and professional workforce, committed to serve and excel.
- Industry: Stockbroking/Securities
- Registration No.: phisenc
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 15 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Formal (e.g. Shirts + Ties), NA