Quezon City Jobs Auditor Position at Armed Forces & Police Savings and Loan Association, Inc. (AFPSLAI)
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring! To candidates with Bachelor's/College Degree & Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam) which prioritizing honesty and discipline and experienced in the field of Accounting/Finance & Audit & Taxation, we Armed Forces & Police Savings and Loan Association, Inc. (AFPSLAI), are looking for candidates who are interested to join us and fill the position as auditor and dedicated to work in full time which domiciled in Quezon City and surrounding areas.
We offer a competitive monthly base salary from ₱27,000 - ₱34,000.
Due to prioritize professionalism in the work environment, the salary can be adjusted upon compromise with our company's HRD according to the capabilities of the candidate.
|Company||Armed Forces & Police Savings and Loan Association, Inc. (AFPSLAI)|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's/College Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 27.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 34.000|
To conduct efficient, independent and objective audits to evaluate the effectiveness and adequacy of controls, accuracy of financial records, and efficiency of operations covering manual and automated systems.
Reviews and submits audit findings and makes recommendations to Supervisor on the following initiatives conducted:
- Audits records pertaining to staff and material assets, such as equipment and buildings, to determine degree to which they are utilized.
- Audits Head Office and Branch Office activities to validate accuracy and completeness of recording of transactions and compliance with management plans and policies/ applicable laws and regulations.
- Conducts inventories/spot cash counts during audit engagement.
- Conducts audit of specified disbursements and expenses.
Reviews and monitors compliance to and effectiveness of risk management programs being implemented:
- Post audit transactions on loans, membership and accounting services, fund management, collection, personnel and administration.
- Review of recorded transactions in journal entries and general ledgers and its subsidiaries.
- Validates accuracy of asset inventory records of business unit being audited.
Prepares audit reports disclosing findings and recommendations.
Determines scope of audit samples to be used.
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||J364+48H AFPSLAI, Capinpin Ave, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Filipina|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
The Armed Forces and Police Savings and Loan Association, Inc. (AFPSLAI)is a non-stock savings and loan association established and registered with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) in 1972 and currently regulated by the Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas.The Association aims to promote frugality and savings among its members. As of end 2020, AFPSLAI has 592,902 members coming from the AFP, PNP, BJMP and BFP, and accumulated more than P124 Billion assets.
Benefits of an AFPSLAI Member
- You gain competitive dividend rates on yourCapital Contribution Account (CCA)and earn high interests on yourSavings Deposits Account (SDA),TAX FREE!
- You are assured of the safety of your investments due to the stability of AFPSLAI
- You have the privilege to avail of AFPSLAI's wide array of loan products to meet your financial needs.
- You get greater value for your money as AFPSLAI offers competitive interest rates for all its loan products.
- You get convenience in transacting with 27 Branch Offices and 46 Satellite Offices strategically located nationwide.
- AFPSLAI is manned by highly competent Management Team and professional staff who are commited in providing you with the best quality service you deserve.
- AFPSLAI goes beyond savings and loans. It also creates programs that will help uplift the welfare of its members and their family.
For more information, please visit our website: https://ww.afpslai.com.ph
- Industry: Banking / Financial Services
- Registration No.: afpslnc
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 28 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Sports (e.g. Gym), Parking, Vision, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, AFPSLAI Regular Membership, Uniform
- Specific Location: Camp Aguinaldo