San Juan City Jobs Administrative Assistant Position at GUR LAVI, CORP.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are currently looking for adequate candidates to fill the position of Administrative Assistant. For candidates who reside in San Juan City and its surrounding areas, we are looking forward to hearing from you to join our team at GUR LAVI, CORP. and willing to work in our office under full time working hours system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We look forward to hearing from you soon if you have expertise in the fields of Admin/Human Resources & Clerical/Administrative Support with a minimum Not Specified.
We can give you a fairly competitive salary in the amount of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 on average. It also can be modified based on the credibility and experience you can provide for our business in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||GUR LAVI, CORP.|
|Region||San Juan City|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
As an Administrative Assistant, you will provide clerical assistance to the HR and Admin department. Your responsibilities include contract and permit monitoring, building maintenance, employee engagement, health & safety and performing basic office tasks such as answering phones, responding to email, processing mail, filing, etc.
- Maintain employee records (soft and hard copies)
- Assist in payroll preparation by providing relevant data, like absences and leaves
- Prepare paperwork for HR policies and procedures
- Process employees’ requests and provide relevant information
- Coordinate HR projects, meetings and training seminars
- Processing and monitoring of contracts and permits
- Maintain and update databases and logs like absences and leaves
- Maintain supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies
- Promptly responding to requests for repairs and clean-ups
- Ensuring that the building and equipment are in good condition or working order
- Monitor health and safety of the employees
- Handling office tasks, such as filing, generating reports and presentations, setting up for meetings, and reordering supplies
- Organize travel arrangements for senior managers
- Greet and assist visitors
- Maintain polite and professional communication via phone, e-mail, and mail
Internal: All employees
External: Business partners, clients, etc.
- Candidate must be a graduate any business related course
- At least 1 year related working experience
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
- Preferably with working knowledge in office management systems and procedures
- Working knowledge of office equipment, like printers, scanners, etc.
- Proficient in MS Office specifically MS Word, Excel and PPT
- Knowledgeable in using Canva
Specific skills & abilities:
- Maintain a proactive approach
- Build strong communication and well networked within the industry
- Can influence others
- Objective and goal focused
- Leadership attitude
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills
- Having a keen eye for detail
- Strong analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Self-motivated with high level of integrity
- Highly organized with the ability to manage multiple tasks with timeliness and attention to detail
- Maintain strict confidentiality and appropriately work with sensitive information and documents
|Region||National Capital Region|
|City||San Juan City|
|Address||Gur Lavi Corp, 220 Wilson, San Juan, 1500 Metro Manila, Filipina|
- HMO & Life Insurance Upon Onboarding
- Additional Leaves
- Flexible Schedule
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Gur Lavi Corp. is a Telco Distributor specializing in business communication solutions such as world class IP telephon devices, On Prem and Cloud Solutions, Voice and Video Solutions, IP PBX & Gateways and Session Border Control Solutions.
GLC started with very humble beginnings but now, because of its agile organization and market penetration, it has cemented its place as one of the fastest growing Telecommunications Distributors in the Philippines.
- Industry: General & Wholesale Trading
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 6 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Formal (e.g. Shirts + Ties)