Quezon City Jobs Admin Assistant Position at SHIMIZU-FUJITA-TAKENAKA-EEI JOINT VENTURE
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are open recruitment and happily inform you that we are looking for candidates to fill the position of Admin Assistant in our company, SHIMIZU-FUJITA-TAKENAKA-EEI JOINT VENTURE. For candidates who reside in Quezon City and its neighboring regions, we are looking for you to be a part of us and work in our company office, and able to labor under a full time system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers, because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible if you have expertise in the fields Admin/Human Resources & Clerical/Administrative Support and possess a Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate & Bachelor's/College Degree or higher.
We offer you a fairly competitive salary that can be adjusted depending on the credibility you can contribute to our company. It typically ranges from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 and likely to change at any time. This salary negotiation must be agreed based on our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||SHIMIZU-FUJITA-TAKENAKA-EEI JOINT VENTURE|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's/College Degree, Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
I. PRIMARY PUROPOSE:
The Admin Assistant will be assigned/in-charge for the staff house accommodation provided by the company.
II. DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage company provided accommodations in relation to administration and maintenance aspects.
- Prepare and monitor supplies for the accommodations, from determination of needs, initiate material requisitions and receive items ordered including up to inventory upkeep.
- Prepare regular reports related to accommodation expenses, stocks, maintenance records including inventory listing of the accommodation supplies and assets.
- Organize a filing system for important accommodation-related documents.
- Assist arrangements on room assignments of employees during mobilization, accommodation records upkeep during check-in and check-out.
- Monitor any issues and concerns that may arise in the company provided accommodations.
- Communicate with the property/unit owner on accommodation-related concerns, as may deem necessary.
- Other duties that may be assigned by the Superior or Admin Management.
- Graduate of Bachelor’s Degree or at least 2 years of College Education
- At least 2 to 3 years work experience managing accommodations/staff house provided by the company
- Prior administrative experience is preferred
- Knowledgeable in MS Office
- Ability to multitask
- Analytical and attentive to details
|Region||National Capital Region|
- HMO and Life Insurance upon first day of employment
- Compressed work week schedule and free company uniform
- Subsidized meals
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Shimizu Corporation was founded in 1804. The company began when Kisuke Shimizu I, who was a carpenter in Etchu or what is now Toyama Prefecture, launched the business in the Kanda Kajicho district of Edo (now Tokyo). From the moment the company was founded, Kisuke Shimizu I aspired to wholeheartedly devote himself to the company’s work and create quality reliable structures. Today, Shimizu continually delves deeply into knowledge and technology to meet the needs of its clients and, by extension, society.
In 2019, fourlegendary construction companies, Shimizu Corporation, Fujita, Takenaka and EEI , decided to fulfil a long-cherished shared dream to bring forth a distinguished subway experience to local Filipinos in PhilippinesWith its strong ethical vision to bring innovate lifestyle to its people, the Shimizu Corporation and other companieshad long wished to create the first subway in the Philippines. which lead to the formation of new company subsidiary which is Shimizu – Fujita-Takenaka and EEI Joint Venture.
The Metro Manila Subway also know Mega Manila Subway is the biggest and first subway project in the Philippines and is a 36-kilometer rail line that is expected to reduce travel time between Quezon City and the Ninoy Aquino International. It was also dubbed as "Project of the Century" as it is expected to make a history in the Philippines.
- Industry: Construction / Building / Engineering
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Life Insurance, Paid Leaves and other fringe benefits, Company Uniform