Quezon City Jobs Admin Assistant Position at Gran Toro Oro Trading Corporation
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Candidates who are domiciled in Quezon City and its surroundings and meet these following minimum criteria:
- Qualification: Not Specified
- Experienced in Admin/Human Resources & Clerical/Administrative Support
- Behave in a disciplined, honest, responsible, and professional manner in the work environment.
The initial salary that we can offer is quite competitive with a range of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000. If the credibility and experience that the candidate has exceeds the minimum criteria we need, the salary can change and adjusted according to the decisions of our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||Gran Toro Oro Trading Corporation|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
The role of the Admin Assistant is to capture orders placed by the Sales Team within the agreed turnaround time. He/ she is expected to provide support to the Sales Team by providing the latter updates on new products and new pricing. The Admin Staff needs to ensure sales orders are monitored and tracked and are fully coordinated with Warehouse Team in the most efficient manner.
Accept orders from Sales Team and create invoice/ DR to reflect the orders.
Track and monitor invoices/ DR created per Sales Agent.
Create a summary of invoices/ DR on a monthly basis.
Update Sales Team on new products and pricing.
Update management on trends and challenges gathered from the Sales Team.
Entertain and manage walk in customers.
Entertain and manage customer calls and queries.
Conduct outbound calls to customers to check on their orders and concerns, and provide solutions to their concerns if there are any.
Coordinate invoices and orders to the Warehouse Team within the agreed turnaround time
· Customer Service Skills
· Telephone Etiquette Skills
· Problem Solving Skills
· Multitasking Skills
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||9, GRAN TORO ORO TRADING CORPORATION, 1113 Kabignayan, Quezon City, 1113 Metro Manila, Filipina|
- Family-like environment!
- Learning is encouraged!
- Supportive workplace!
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Our company is currently looking for passionate individuals who would like to join our team.
If you think you are qualified for this position, kindly click the apply button on this advertisement.
- Industry: Retail / Merchandise
- Registration No.: 3RC0000560204
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 1 day
- Benefits & Others: Casual (e.g. T-shirts), Regular Hours, Monday to Saturday