Quezon City Jobs Treasury Associate Position at Global-Estate Resorts, Inc. (a subsidiary of Megaworld Corporation)
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring! Our company is merrily looking for a candidate to fill the position of Treasury Associate. For those of you who live in Quezon City and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join our company office, Global-Estate Resorts, Inc. (a subsidiary of Megaworld Corporation), and able to under a full time working hours.
As a professional business with expertise in the field we serve, we have specific standards for each candidates interested to join our company. If you have experience in the field of Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting with at least Not Specified, professional, honest, and disciplined, we will enthusiastically hearing from you to join our company.
We offer you the salary rates ranging from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000. The provision pertaining to the average starting initial salary we offer may change if you meet or even beyond the minimum requirement we are looking for in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Global-Estate Resorts, Inc. (a subsidiary of Megaworld Corporation)|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
- Knowledgeable in Excel and Accounting Software
- Knowledgeable in General Accounting
- With good communication skills
- Must be keen to details
- Must be willing to be assigned in Eastwood, Quezon City
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To ensure that all check vouchers approved has corresponding check prepared and endorse to check signatories accordingly
- To ensure that all checks prepared are properly follow-up from check signatories until check releasing to the respective section/department
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Global-Estate Resorts, Inc., Eastwood City, 9/F Eastwood Global Plaza, Eastwood Palm Tree Avenue, Bagumbayan, Quezon City, Filipina|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Global-Estate Resorts, Inc. (GERI) is the leading developer of master-planned integrated tourism estates in the Philippines, with a current landbank of 3,100 hectares in major tourist destinations – such as Boracay, Tagaytay and Batangas.
A Trailblazer in Integrated Tourism Estates.
GERI is positioned to be the Philippines’ powerhouse in master-planned fully integrated tourism development. It is putting the country on the global tourism map with massive, strategically located lifestyle and leisure estates in major tourist destinations.
GERI’s current portfolio of projects includes Boracay Newcoast, Boracay’s largest master-planned beach development, Twin Lakes near Metro Tagaytay, the country’s first and only vineyard resort community, Sta. Barbara Heights, a mixed-use township project in Iloilo and Southwoods City, a large-scale fully integrated township in the heart of Carmona, Cavite.
Through the leadership of real estate tycoon, Dr. Andrew L. Tan, GERI is transforming the country’s tourism landscape by enlivening the resort concept with world-class retail and business components and other exciting lifestyle elements.
- Industry: Property / Real Estate
- Registration No.: 53503
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 22 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Loans, Business (e.g. Shirts), Life Insurance, HMO, Leave Credits, Company Uniform, Retirement Plan, HO - Mon. - Fri.; Site-based - Mon. - Sat.
- Specific Location: Eastwood City