Quezon City Jobs Technical Support Engineer Position at Power Dimension, Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Hi, there! Are you that lucky person we are looking for which will join our company? We will be delighted to have you!
We are hiring for candidates in the residents of Quezon City and the surrounding regions, we are open recruitment for the positions as Technical Support Engineer in our business office, Power Dimension, Inc..
This is a decent opportunity for you who are willing to work under full time working hours.
Candidates with a Bachelor's/College Degree & Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam) or even higher and greatly experienced in Engineering & Electrical are especially required. Because our company values a competitive and professional work atmosphere, the candidates we seek must be dependable, honest, disciplined, and diligent.
We can offer you a salary that is generally between ₱16,000 - ₱38,000, which is competitive and reasonable. But no need to be worry! If you are beyond our expectations and dedicated to bringing our company to be much better with the credibility that you can offer, the salary range is negotiable and also can be changed according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Power Dimension, Inc.|
|Position||Technical Support Engineer|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's/College Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
- Graduate with a Bachelor of Science major in Electrical Engineering.
- Passed the Electrical Board exam.
- Must have at least three (3) years of relevant experience as a Technical Engineer.
- Familiar with the schematic diagram of heavy equipment and medium voltage equipment.
- Knowledge of control circuits, PLC, protection relay, and secondary protection systems.
- Knowledge of CAD software and all Microsoft Office programs.
- Pro-active, assertive and keen to small details.
- Good organizational and communication skills
- Must be willing to work in Quezon City
- Must be willing to start immediately.
- One (1) full-time position is available.
Provides technical support to project site through diagnostic, trouble shooting and repair of equipment. DETAILED JOB DESCRIPTION:
1. Provide technical support and assistance during testing & commissioning to ensure project completion within the specific time on assigned project.
2. Prepare all technical documents such as but not limited to drawings, MSC and other related documents.
3. Discuss communication / technical issues and recommended solutions to department heads and concerned department.
4. Interfacing with all areas affected by the project including end users, service providers, distributors and vendors.
5. Attend technical meetings when needed
6. Other tasks that may be assigned from time to time.
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Power Dimension Incorporated, PDI Corporate Centre #3 Antonio Luna Brgy. Bagumbuhay, Project 4, Quezon City, 1109 Metro Manila, Filipina|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Our Company PROFILE
Power Dimension, Inc. (PDI) is an engineering procurement construction company with more than a decade of expertise in electro-mechanical, operation and maintenance of commercial and industrial facilities, and civil and architectural works. PDIs services cover the end-to-end processes of these engineering projects from design to project implementation.
Our engineering solutions bring economic success to our clients in the government as well as in the private sector all over the country. Our peoples’ broad experience and extensive technical expertise allows us to implement all kinds of engineering requirement. We at PDI are passionate in setting high standards in everything we do to achieve excellence and deliver the quality service to our clients.
Our Company VISION
We aim to be a globally competitive Engineering Procurement Construction (EPC) provider of choice.
Our MISSION Statement
Guided by our Corporate Vision, we are committed to:
Be a preferred provider by delivering quality and cost effective integrated solutions guaranteed to satisfy our clients.
Serve as an avenue of growth to our employees by encouraging them to be the best they can be.
Uphold beneficial alliance with our business partners.
Promote technological breakthroughs keeping in mind the preservation of our environment.
Our Corporate VALUES
Professionalism. Diligence. Integrity.
- Industry: Construction / Building / Engineering
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 29 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Sports (e.g. Gym), Vision, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), Training and Development