Quezon City Jobs Store Supervisor | Robinsons Galeria Pop Up Store Position at Mini Depato Corp.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring! Our company is merrily looking for a candidate to fill the position of Store Supervisor | Robinsons Galeria Pop Up Store. For those of you who live in Quezon City and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join our company office, Mini Depato Corp., and able to under a full time working hours.
As a professional business with expertise in the field we serve, we have specific standards for each candidates interested to join our company. If you have experience in the field of Sales/Marketing & Retail Sales with at least Not Specified, professional, honest, and disciplined, we will enthusiastically hearing from you to join our company.
We offer you the salary rates ranging from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000. The provision pertaining to the average starting initial salary we offer may change if you meet or even beyond the minimum requirement we are looking for in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Mini Depato Corp.|
|Position||Store Supervisor | Robinsons Galeria Pop Up Store|
|Career Level||Supervisor/5 Years & Up Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree in any field.
- At least 2 to 3 Year(s) of working experience in a related field is required for this position.
- Retail experience is a MUST with Visual Display experience
- Ideally, the supervisor specializes in Sales – Retail/General or equivalent.
- Applicants must be willing to work in our soon-to-open at Robinsons Galeria Pop Up Store.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Sales Management (Leading and motivating a team to achieve the store’s monthly sales goal for the branch.)
- Cash Management (Ensuring compliance with all cash handling standards and procedures)
- Merchandise Management
- Maintains store cleanliness and ensures full stock with clear price tags and promotions
- People Management (Recruiting, training, developing, scheduling, and supervising teams as well as designating tasks and responsibilities)
- Support Requirements (Coordinate and attend monthly meetings with mall administration and support groups for any branch concern)
- Perform other related functions as may be assigned from time to time.
WHY JOIN US?
- Outstanding career growth and development opportunities
- Enjoy the fast paced retail environment
- We advocate promoting from within
- Competitive salary and work benefit package
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Delsol Apparel, 39 Sto. Tomas St, Quezon City, 1100 Metro Manila, Filipina|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
MINISO, a Japan-based designer brand, was co-founded by Japanese designer Mr. Miyake Junya and Chinese young entrepreneur Mr. Ye Guofo in Tokyo, Japan, with the former serving as chief designer. MINISO is the promoter of global "intelligent consumer products". MINISO entered the Chinese market in September 2013, to comprehensively come into the market of intelligent consumer products in China. Established in Japan in 2013, MINISO, actively explores the international market and has opened 300 stores in less than four years.
MINISO establishes a new type of intelligent experience stores, which has become the main force in the department stores and shopping malls long with catering, fast fashion clothing and entertainment. 80% of the design is from Japan, Korea, Sweden, Denmark, Singapore, Malaysia and China etc., pursuing high quality and intelligent technology.
- Industry: Retail / Merchandise
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 27 days
- Benefits & Others: Company, Regular Hours